9

..."what...?" Blue asked shakily. I looked over at him and grinned. He seemed a bit frightened by this. I sighed and gave the ice pack to blue. Blue looked up at me while I got up and started to limp to my room. I walked in and shut the door. I twisted the cold lock and started to strip my jacket. It was hot enough in there. My gray shirt was stained with blood from earlier experiences. I sighed and worried that blue would walk in some time and see my blood stains. He'd totally freak out! I started to sweat and feel nervous thinking of this. I can't believe I hurt him.. I don't want to hurt him. I crawled into bed and laid gently on my back. I stared at the ceiling for a while. Then I decided to think what I'm doing. I'm unsatisfied knowing blue'a our in the living room, probably crying, and rubbing the ice on this bruise. God.. that succulent little shit. I decided to open my door and go talk to him. Why am I being so goddamn nice?? I fluttered into the room to see him staring down at the floor and the melted ice pack on the coffee table. I walked over... forgetting I was in nothing but shorts... and sat next to him. He looked up at me and blushed furiously with shocked white pupils looking at me. He didn't seem so soulless now. I gave a confused look and looked down at my self... my rib cage was showing... sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhittttttt... A wobbly grin grew upon his face as he blushed and looked away. His blue hew was adorable... even tho I had a purple on spreading past my fast. "Y..yes.." he asked. "Uhh uhHHHHHH goodnight!" I said stuttering and freaking out. I was in such a panic I didn't notice I was panting. Blue scanned me for a second then blushed even more. I looked down again confused and saw I had a raging, purple, boner. "AHHHH GOODNIGHT" I screamed and stood up. I stopped mid step and looked back at him. He was looking down blushing and having a small loose grin. I walked over and kissed his forehead. "Sorry for hurting u" I said and walked back to my room to lay back asleep. "That cute son of a bitch" I mumbled under my breath... I wonder when I get to actually hug him or do stuff like friends but him seeing a boner must've been a bit... shocking... He WILL be my lover...