13

'Twas the day that I bring back blue.. if he ends up going with them, I will gladly accept.. I'm going to miss his gorgeous, gleaming blue eyes.. that little ribbon scarf around his neck, that grey shirt and the way a shade of blue covers his face when I comment about his sweet smile. But.. I must let go.. Me and blue were packin' up the things he wanted to take with him back. Kissing him every few seconds as he grabbed small things to put in a bag I gave him, left from asgore. We slowly walked to the barricaded door, as I quickly destroy the door in seconds, blue groans in worry. "Ready?" I say as we stare off to the snow once more. Bad.. haunting flash backs haunt my mind for a second. Papyrus started screaming in my ears to go and kill more. I relented as it was nice to feel the cool air from this wintery grounds. "Yea.." he saids and the stars in his eyes grew huge and sparkled in the light. "Go ahead" I said. "What?" He replied confused. "Go ahead and run for a bit, I'll walk along to go to the town" I said as I put my hands in my now cold pocket. He smiles widely as he goes and shouts "YEA!!! HAHA!!" He jumps and runs and twirls around in the snow. Throwing some in the air and at me. I chuckle since he's just too damn cute. Blue sees some old friends and greets them once more, with them having surprise faces. Tears were shed, and cries can be heard.. but not... not the ones I've heard before.. it made me grin slightly.. Blue stayed close to me, worried, when we started to reach Snowdin. He grabbed my hand, kissed me, and said "follow me and don't talk unless ur obligated to" which was weird to me but eh what ever. Blue pulled me through Snowdin until we came to his house. Gasps, tears, shrieks and thuds were heard through out Blues few minute walk through his town. Blue opened the door. A gust of warm air and taco smell came from inside. Blue stepped in, pulling in as well. There was HIS papyrus, sitting on the couch with a plate of tacos next to him. "Papy?" Blue said with tears in his eyes. Papyrus looked up at him with a quick snap of his neck. Tears falling from his eyes as he stared at blue. "Hey!! What's with the tacos?" Blue asked and went to go try one. I stood by the door, with me shutting it. "B-Blue.." papyrus said as he stood up and literally tackled blue to the ground. "YOUR ALIVE!" Papyrus shouted as he hugged blue on the ground. He picks blue up and swings him around with joy, telling him how much he loves him. I felt so much.. pain.. watching this. "H-how'd you get back!!!!!!" He screamed as blue started to look nauseous. "Him" blue smiled, blushed, and pointed to me. Me and him made eye contact for a few seconds then... "YOU." Papyrus yelled as he dropped blue and teleported right in front of my face, gripping my shoulders tightly as he looked at me with such hatred and anger.... Heh reminds me of me. "NO! PAP!! NO!! He let me free.. he took care of me..... he's my boyfriend!" He blurted. Papyrus's gaster blaster was in my face but then.. papyrus looked up, let me go and looked at blue. "Are.. are you kidding?" Papyrus said as blue ran up to me and kissed me. "Yes! You have to respect that otherwise we will continue to be a thing!!!" He said as he clung onto me. Papyrus gave me a cold... hatred stare. "Blue, cmere" Blue let go of me and came to Papyrus. He then shoved blue straight to the wall and shot bones at me. "SHIT!" I yelled in response to the mass of bones coming my way. I dodged with a snap of a finger. "PAP-" blue yelled but was cut off "NO! SHUT UP BLUE!! HE HURT YOU!! THIS IS WHAT HE MUST PAY FOR!!" Papyrus then grabbed my soul and tugged my around the room, hitting the ceiling, walls, ground, his bones flying at me in mind air. I tried to snap my fingers to keep myself away, sparing him. "PAPYRUS STOP" blue screamed at his tackled him and grabbed one of his extra bones, pointing it to his head. "DONT KILL HIM! OR I KILL MYSELF" Blue yells. I realize what he's about to do if Papyrus doesn't let me go and start to squirming around in air. "NO!!" I yell...