10

My eyes squinted as I smelled cinnamon and buttercup. The light peered through my window as I sat up and rubbed my cheek. I took a stretch and yawned then crawled out of my very comfortable bed. Oh... my sweet sweet bed... I'll miss you my senpai.... ANY WAYS! I got up and walked out my door looking like a total horse drag. I peered into the living room to see Blue not on the couch. Hm.. that's weird? "Blue?" I called out. "yea?!" I heard his young voice call out from the kitchen. I walked in with the smell of cinnamon and buttercup getting stronger. I see blue with Asgores apron on and holding a pie with Asgores oven mitts. "That smells good~" I said as I leaned over towards Blue and smelled the pie. "Ah ah! Not yet! It has to cool" Blue saids as he puts it down to cool. "I'm gonna go sit and rest on the couch... if that's ok..." Blue saids as he took off the mitts. "Uh.. yea? That's fine. You don't have to ask me" I said confused. Blue quickly walked away into the living room and sat on the sofa. I went in and sat next to him. "So eh... how'd ya sleep" I asked while giving my best smile. "Good.." he quickly said and didn't even bat an eye. "What's up?" I asked as my arm rested on the sofa top, and my hand laid down on Blues shoulder. I was kinda worried... He was more energetic when I was putting up a wall. "Nothing" He said. He twiddled his fingers and puckered his lips. He's so cute.. I need to kiss that adorable face of his. I leaned in a little, bit knowingly, and looked him in the eyes. He blushed furiously, a blue hew came across his face as my eyes cane closer to his soulless, blue, and gorgeous eyes. Blue took a scoot to the left, so now our faces were far more apart than previously. "When can I leave..." Blue asked. My eyes widened with a bit of shock. He must have some balls because that shit ain't easy to ask to a kidnapper. "Never, your mine now" I commonly said. "But.. I..." Blue stuttered before I began to get a little angry. "Look kid! I feed you, you feed yourself! We live in this nice home, why don't you be a little more appreciative" I said a little sternly. I don't want to scare him... any more any ways... "But I want to see my brother... Alphys, Undyne, Toriel! I miss them all so much..." He said as he started to ball up with tears, and those little stars in his eyes began to grow with fear. I hesitated. "Some day" I said and looked at him with confusion of my own words. What the fuck did I just say?! Blue looked at me immediately. The years faded and his eyes gleamed with courage and happiness. "I... what? Wait really? Are you sure?!" Blue asked me for reassurance. I didn't know what to say. He's my little Blueberry.. but I want him to be happy. I sighed as my cheeks grew with a purple blush. My mind was telling me to get the action. "Kiss me" I said. Blue blushed and his stars popped away as he was filled with shock and fluster. "But, what? Wait- I... uh.." Blue stuttered as he didn't know what else to do. I couldn't take it any more! This blueberry pimp is MINE! I lunge calmly at him and locked my lips(?) onto his. My cheeks grew furiously hot and I sank deeper into the fuming kiss. Blue held my shoulders tight but soon were pulling them towards him. He wanted more, I wanted more, this is the action I need!