4

*snap* i shut my eyes tightly. I felt my butt lift from the wet flowers to cold ice. An intake of air filled my lungs. When I opened my red and purplish eyes, I saw... a door? The purple door??? But.. it's covered with the same golden flowers. I snapped my fingers to transport me inside of the Ruins. Every thing was green, the walls, the floor, the.. the everything! I walked along the side of the walls and up the stairs towards Toriels living room. "Hello?" I called out, poking my head into the goats woman kitchen. I found her..... tea..? And took it. I walked out of her house searching for her. As I walked along the ruins, I killed every monster in my path. I called out "Toriel" every time I gained more LOVE. Finally i found... HIM?! I found Asgore in a room full of flowers and green vines. Am I not in the ruins? Asgore stood up and turned to me. "Oh my!" He said surprised. "Why I have not seen you here before, my apologies but who are you" at this point I'm confused as hell. "Your death" I said and shot sharp and purple bones into his back and through his soul. "Why.... why would you... you.. do this.. I do not... know you... I am sorry... For any thing... I have done..." Asgore said shakily and just like that he turned to dust. I am so confused. I don't understand. Asgore? In the Ruins? Toriel hates Asgore! Why is HE in the Ruins? My mind was racing so much that I almost got a headache. I pondered out of the Ruins and towards Snowdin. I see the monsters but with different personalitys....? "PAP!!" I heard an adorable but loud voice ahead. I teleported behind a tree to spy..

...

On... Me? But looking and acting Papyrus.. It's like in my regular world, this one is the swap version. Underswap
Hehe~ Papyrus was wearing an orange and lazy jacket with a cigarette in mouth, half awoken by sans... Er Um.. ME. And.. Me was wearing a blue scarf like bow tie, a grey shirt, darkered colored gloves, black pants and blue boots. His eyes were so huge and innocent. Like.. Papyrus.. My feet were sinking into the soft and cold snow which made a crumbling noise. Me.. actually I'm gonna call him Sans.. Sans face perked up and looked at the trees I was behind. Papyrus's head jolted a little to. I started to sweat as I heard little feet walk over to me in the snow. I snapped my fingers and teleported behind another tree across from where I was. "HAHA HUMAN YOU CAN COME OUT I HAVE YOU SURROUNDED!!" I peeked over to see small and weak bones around the gap of trees. I decided to throw a rock out into another side of bushes as to Papyrus quickly throwing bones at the spot, probably from the scared or worried reaction of his brother. I looked to Papyrus on my shoulder and he was sleeping. "PAP! IM GOING TO GO TO SNOWDIN AND GET CINNABUNS FOR YOU IF YOUD LIKE" the excited sans said. "Sure sure" Papyrus replied and laid back down. The other version of me stomped off and I followed. I still killed every monster in sight as I was following him but in a safe distance. For some reason, I'm curious to this new world and I wanna see if this sans is really like my brother. His blue eyes twinkled and shined as he skipped to Snowdin. I kept gaining LOVE since every dumbass monster would come out randomly and I had no time to savor its dust in my face! The small sans made it into Snowdin happily and walked into a white store.. shouldnt it be brown? I stared down the shop, making sure I don't miss the sans walking out. I saw him skip out with a bag full of cinnabuns. As he was about to walk off I heard a rusty voice call out. "Hey" I felt my spine shiver. I looked over to see.. ALPHYS? what? But she has scars and armor and sharp teeth with one eye! What the FUCK! "Oh hey Alphys! Want a Cinnabon?" Sans said happily. "Ah no way Blue,"

Blue?

"Not good for these puppy's!" She said flexing her muscled arms. "Training for your Taco lessons start tomorrow at 6 AM!" She said looking pumped. "YEA!!" Sans replied. "Aight Blue, cya tomorrow don't be late! And hey.. be carefull please theirs a mass killer on the loose so stay in doors and don't let Papyrus come out to go to muffets. I'm trying to get every one inside from now on until we catch this killer" "Yes Alphys!" Sans said as Alphys  suddenly disappeared. Sans gleefully but pitifully smile and sprinted back to Papyrus. I was so stunned at this. This weird world.. What the hell is this place!