The groomsmaids...

A completely new thing for everyone. Groomsmaids!! Ryan said that we would be the groomsmaids. Alvin coined the term. Alvin was forced to come back to his old company. They started living together again. Ryan's dad had a blast with Alvin, the day we got back.

"I am sorry Alvin. I didn't understand that it would be so hard for my son to live without you. I am feeling guilty thinking about how you were feeling.", uncle said.

"I am just happy to come back. Everyone makes mistakes.", said Alvin.

Ryan's mom was actually dumbfounded to see her husband become so friendly with Alvin, in a wink. A week later, even she got used to him. That's why, even if you put two bitterest enemies together in a room, they become the sweetest partners within a short span of time. It's just that mutual feeling and nothing else. Their wedding was fixed one month later. Our necklaces arrived and Ryan paid for them, with a heavy heart. We went for the wedding shopping together, one Sunday. Ryan and Alvin bought suits which matched ours. Lisley's gown was brown in colour, mine was olive green. Accordingly, Ryan and Alvin's suit was brown and olive green, respectively. We had lunch together in a nearby restaurant. This is when Alvin put up the question.

"When are you guys getting married?"

"I am not. Not in the near future. I am a very busy person.", I said.

"I will but not now. I just want a break from all this relationships. I will travel for now. With my girl.", she said and put her hand around my shoulder.

"Good!! But above all, thanks for everything. You guys are the best.", said Alvin.

"Mention not.", I said.

"We are lucky to have you guys in our lives. You guys have really stuck with us through all this.", said Ryan.

"Cut off this drama, please. Let us eat.", Lisley said and munched on her food.

So then came the wedding day. Both Ryan and Alvin were looking hot as hell. Men in suits are really something else. Ryan walked the aisle with Lisley and Alvin with me. Lisley and I were the ring bearers too. I was too preoccupied to observe the surroundings when, after a while, I heard them say ' I do '.

Everyone made toasts during the reception but Lisley and I had something else to put up. We had prepared a video compilation of our 'hanging outs' when they were all lovey dovey. Most of the clips were recorded by me and Lisley edited the video with music. Everyone praised us for the presentation and the special event of the day : Alvin cried.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Two years later

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Meet him, our son Lian.", said Alvin putting him on his lap.

Lisley and I were on a video chat with them. We were currently on our trip and they adopted a 6 months old boy. Lian was trying to catch the phone while Ryan huddling with his phone, probably regretting the adoption.

"Oh my... He is so cute!! Why Lian?", asked Lisley.

"Li from Lisley and An from Anna.", said Alvin and winked.

"Hold the phone Lisley. I am about to cry.", I said.

And they all laughed out loud.