𝙘𝙝 10.

"I better get going now." Richie groaned out, putting his shoes on. Eddie sighed, "Do you have to?"
"Yeah, before my dad finds out I spent the night."

Wentworth Tozier was, in a way, crazy. He was the abusive type, though no one would think he would be. Truthfully, he wanted the best for Richie which is why he was a bit hard on him. He just wanted to shape him into a better young man. Even though he could get physical.

Ever since Richie snuck out one night to vandalize the school with an old friend, his parents had been keeping tabs on him. If he wanted to spend the night with Eddie, or anyone for that matter, he always had to call and Richie had forgotten, he would be in a lot of trouble. However, Mister Tozier had been coming home late from work recently. When he arrived, he would usually pass out on the couch and not wake up till it was at least 1:30 in the afternoon.

Right now it was 11:55, Richie could make it home in time. "I'll see you later okay?" Eddie whined, "Like, today later?" Richie smiled, "Maybe."

The brunette pouts, not wanting Richie to go anywhere. "Hey, don't give me that cute face." Richie teases, pinching Eddie's cheek lightly. Eddie giggles and slaps his hand away. "Shut up, don't do that."

"Do you want me to shut up or not do that?"
"Both."

Richie raised his hands up in defense, "Alright babes, alright." Eddie looked at the ceiling, trying to stop himself from blushing. "Okay, well, I gotta go now."
"Okay."

Eddie stands up and a walks downstairs, Richie follows him. Eddie opens the front door with his right hand and with his left he motions outside for Richie to go. "Ah, see a few minutes ago you were begging for me to stay and now you're eager to get rid of me." Eddie rolls his eyes, "I don't want you to get in trouble you dumb, stupid, idiot."

Richie laughs, stepping outside of the Kaspbrak home. "Alright, sweetheart."
"Stop with the names."
"But they suit you."
"Go home, Richie."

Richie looks down at Eddie, wanting to kiss him. He can't. "I'll see you around m'lady." He winks and turns around, walking home.

"Bye." Eddie whispers sadly as Richie turns the corner and slowly disappears from his view.