𝙘𝙝.6

Eddie held the popcorn in his hands. Richie pretended to yawn, stretching out his arms and placing his right arm behind Eddie. Eddie pretended to not notice and instead inched closer to the taller boy. He didn't feel it was right, to feel so safe in the arms of a man who was in a committed relationship but he couldn't help it. For Richie Tozier's aura was too intoxicating and too beautiful to ignore. Besides, he was enjoying this moment. Their moment. Eddie laid his head on Richie's shoulders, Richie laying his on top of Eddie's.

Our moment, Eddie thought.

Just then, Frank opened the bathroom door. He came downstairs and found the two cuddled up. He knew of Richie's relationship, obviously. At times, he would sit on his son's bed next to a crying Eddie and listen to him telling his father of how much pain his heart went through every time he saw Richie with her. So it did make him a little mad to see his kid subdue to a boy's unofficial love.

He walked over to the couch. "I'm just gonna.. yep okay" He murmured out as he sat in between the two boys. Richie moved away, clearing his throat. Eddie blushed, holding onto the popcorn too hard. Frank took the popcorn from Eddie and placed it in the center. Richie scratched his head, a bit bothered by the interruption.

"So Rich," Richie looked at Eddie's dad, "How's your girl? (Dad!)" Richie chuckled, "Uh fine I guess?" He blushed, embarrassed but not as much as Eddie. "Okay, okay. Still together then?" Richie nodded. "Yep. Still together."

"Shame" Frank whispered. "What?" Richie asked, having not heard him. "Nothing, let's enjoy the movie?" The two boys nodded and the three watched the movie.

When it finally ended, to Eddie's relief, Frank spoke for the first time since that embarrassing moment. "Okay, time for bed kiddos" He sighed tiredly. Eddie stood up with the popcorn and the drinks he had gotten when he took a break from the movie. "Oh, no." His dad said. "I can take those." Eddie nodded, "Thanks"

"Now you two, go to sleep." Eddie nodded again, looking over at Richie who was stretching and yawning. "Goodnight, dad" He whispered and stood on his toes to kiss his father a good night. "C'mon Chee" he yawned softly.

Richie blushed, Eddie hadn't called him that in such a long time. He followed Eddie up the stairs, walking slowly behind him to get a good look at Eddie's butt. It was only when he heard Frank clear his throat knowingly that he turned his head back, gave an awkward smile and then ran up the stairs into Eddie's pretty white room.

Eddie sat down on his bed, fiddling with his fingers. Richie took out one of Eddie's sleeping bags and laid it out on the floor. "Uhm... what are you doing?" Eddie asked with a giggly tone. Richie looked at him, confusion written across his face. "Getting ready for bed?" He questioned. Eddie giggled, "You're sleeping up here with me, dummy."

Richie blushed, "Oh.. oh yea. Right, okay." He crawled underneath the blankets, the younger boy repeated his steps and soon the two were covered in Eddie's warm blankets.

Eddie snuggled into Richie's side. "I'm cold" He whispered. The raven wrapped his arms around the brunette. "I'll keep you warm then" He whispered, and the two cuddled before eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

 "I'll keep you warm then" He whispered, and the two cuddled before eventually falling asleep in each other's arms