✽ Disclaimer & Author's Note ✽

1. © Copyright 2019 Sewz_AZ

2. This novel is purely a work of fiction. The Names, characters, businesses, locations, incidents and facts included are either the products of the author's imagination, adopted from the 2018 drama series 'Bepannaah' starring Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget or have been used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual individuals, living or dead, locales or actual events, business establishments is entirely coincidental.

3. All rights reserved. Any part of this book may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system or transmitted in any configuration by any means that is electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording or otherwise. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and would be considered an act of shame.

A/N

Excuse the behaviour of the main protagonists for acting immature or plain dumb at given situations since the story flows in a practical way by each update. I haven't decided whether this is going to be a SS or a FF and will let the readers know as the story develops. Hope you would understand and give me the required time to update as I've heaps of other books to update on the Wattpad platform too.
If you are reading this book and enjoying, don't forget to click on the star at the end of each chapter so that I know I've done something worth some appreciation and do place a comment.

Thank you •

🌷 Sewwi 🌷