Just for Eternity-Chaper 1

The sun blinded me as I walked into the classroom. There on a desk was a test that had Michael's name scrawled on it, and a big, fat, red 100% marked on it. The sun shone through the window, settling perfectly on the paper, giving it a heavenly appearance. I allowed myself a small smile, already acknowledging that Michael must be around this area. We were sort of the dorks of the school, always getting A's, always on honor roll. A sudden pinch in my left shoulder caused me to jump, and automatically spin around. "Jealous?" Micheal teased as I playfully rolled my eyes, and showed him the same test, with the same result. "Disappointed?" I replied, and his mouth turned into a gorgeous grin. His smiles always manage to leave me breathless. His brown hair laid perfectly across his face, and his deep, green eyes carefully taking in my reaction. "You never disappoint me, and by the way, congrats on the test result." I smiled back, "Could say the same thing to you." Michael and I have been really, really good friends for more than a year now, and I've got to admit that I've had a crush on him for longer. No living organism could deny the fact that Michael was...physically attractive, but no one hangs out with him like I do. A sweet appearance, and good attitude? Its like a dream come true. Like the jackpot in a life of misfortune.

Now, I've got to admit, I'm not Mrs. Perfect. I'm not even interesting. I can't cook worth anything, and I've got a twisted sense of humor. Then there is Michael, who can ulimately get anyone he wants, and in the end, he's by my side. That's a mystery I'm still trying to piece together. Ok, so you may be wondering "So there is this really hot guy that you like, why don't you just ask him out?' Well, I honestly can't really give you an answer to that. Everytime I even think about bringing up the topic, my throat consticts, and my stomach drops through the floor. Perhaps I'm shy, and perhaps some part of me understands that being a couple would ruin the relationship we have now. I really don't think I'm ready for that to happen. Plus, he probably doesn't feel the same way. We're incredibly close, and he probably thinks of me as a sister or something. And, honestly, what's the point? We always do everything together. I just hope he doesn't choose to leave before he understands what I'm feeling. Its..It's just so hard to imagine my life without him, he's just.. something that. . . has to be there. Just has to be with me.