Spooky Season

Sorry for the hiatus. Been busy with school and other writing projects. This thing has just become a side project now to try my writing instead of a goal. Still gonna update it once in a while though. When I get to it of course.

The month of October is a fun time for everyone. Children dress up and get candy, horror movies and Halloween specials show up, the air finally cools, and the parties are off the chain. Stampy drove into his highway after a hard day's work. And by a hard day's work, he means getting out of his house and going to the store to by candy. October just so happens to be the only time of the year where he can buy his sweets without being judged. I mean, there's also Easter, but who has that big a family.

He still partakes in all those other activities, but that's if he even has time anymore. He pulls up into his driveway and parks his car. When he's gathered himself, he turns off the car and grabs his candy goodies and enters his house. He wasn't expecting much when he got home, but he certainly wasn't expecting this. Dan sat on the couch, well, sleeping on it. His hair was dyed purple because of all the spooky vibes that were everywhere, but he was also wearing a bat onesie. Why he has it on is beyond Stampy's knowledge.

Stampy has two choices. Well, three. Should he be a loving boyfriend and get Dan a blanket and snuggle on the couch? No, that'd be uncomfortable given the small space and the couch is a couch. Should he leave him alone? Nah, then what'd be the whole point of this cursed fan fiction? Should he wake him up?... He should wake him up but in the worst way possible. He went to the kitchen to place his bag of goodies on the table before opening it and grabbing a few and stuffing them into his pocket. He walked back to where Dan was sitting and stood there for a few seconds. Just staring at his beautiful boyfriend blissfully unaware of his presence in his peaceful slumber.

"Vibe check!"

Stampy proceeded to put all the strength he had in his body onto Dan's neck. Said man yelped as he jumped up and had his hands went to the striked area whilst his boyfriend just laughs. "Whyyyy!?"

"You were so vulnerable, I couldn't help myself. Besides, this is revenge for all those other times."

"You were awake during those times."

"I was also unsuspecting." Dan sat up, still rubbing the area he got vibe checked. "You're such a big baby. Here." Stampy threw some of the sweets that were in his pocket and threw them at Dan. Luckily, it wasn't on the head.

Dan furrowed his brows out of frustration. "I was having such a good nap."

"On the couch?"

"Yes!"

"In a sweaty onesie?"

"Yes! A-and I'm not sweaty!"

"Yeah, sure you aren't." Stampy sat back against the loveseat near the couch and his head was no longer visible to Dan as he laid across it, unwrapping candies and eating them himself.

"You're so mean."

"Tough love, baby."

"Dude, that's Gay."

Stampy lifted his head off the arm seat with a playful, offended look. "You're gay! You're the one dating me!"

"Yeah, well, you're the one who agreed to date me. Making you gayer."

"That's where you're wrong because I'm Bisexual while you're the big Gay. Ha!" Stampy fell backward on the arm seat again.

Dan began unwrapping the treats he was given after his rude awakening. "You don't need to call me out like that."

"I'm your boyfriend. I have to call you out on this... Why are you even in a onesie?"

"You gave me this onesie."

"And what, you wanted to surprise me by wearing it?"

"Yes..."

They both stay silent. "...It looks cute on you."

"Thanks."

"Still gay."

"NO HOMO!"