Secret Santa Just Because

So I got this puppiroll for my culinary arts teacher one time and she was so grateful. So I thought one of these would be cute and I thought a little visual would be very much needed, so I went onto their website, and I found this masterpiece. Please enjoy it as much as I did.

The mall was packed. It's what you would expect of this season. Last-minute Christmas shopping, kids screaming and crying, Karens demanding minimum wage workers to get their managers because the coupon they have doesn't work because it expired last year but it's somehow the teenager doing their job is at fault for it not working. Yup, the happiest month of the year.

It's not all bad though. The deals are killer and the gift exchange is even better. Yet one individual begs to differ. Currently looking at the map and studying it like his life depends on it is a skinny man wearing a military green colored turtle neck, a brown coat with fur linings, faded blue jeans, and black boots. He participated in a secret Santa exchange and now he has to get a gift for Dan. His lucky day. There's one problem. While he and Dan aren't ones to not exchange a few words here and there, his mind just can't seem to grasp at what to get him.

It's kinda gay, but he's been falling for his homie recently. Not exactly a fine situation he's in, but one none the less. That's what makes this situation worse. There's a lot of pressure on him right now. Should he get something casual and continue what they have, or should he try to get something more... risky? He's kinda leaning more towards risky but he should put a limit on much is too risky. Getting something that he'd get a lover would be risky, sure, but getting something risque is much worse.

He shoos away those kinds of thoughts out of his mind. He sighs and figures he should get something easy. He's a man who thinks with his head instead of his dick after all. So he looks back at the map he's been staring at for five minutes.

"This isn't getting me anywhere." He thought. "Maybe if I just walk around the mall instead. That'll probably give me some ideas."

And that's exactly what he does. Store after store, he goes in, looks at things real quick and walks out before any employees inside can address him. That doesn't mean he found anything though. That's why he's in a messaging chair resting his body while he looks at his phone. He got an idea that maybe he can find something online, but halfway into his search bar, he realized he still wouldn't know what to get him. He drops his phone onto his lap and rubs his temples. This is impossible. He can't find anything. He leans back into his chair, picks up his phone, and looks at the time. 3:32. He should continue his search now before he loses his motivation. But he doesn't want to leave the message he paid ten minutes for. He looks to his right and he sees a girl wearing a lanyard with way too many pins on it, on her phone, chowing down on some popcorn. She doesn't seem to have paid for a massage and is just using it as a seat.

"Excuse me?" Joeseph said. The girl looked up immediately. "I was just about to get up and I was wondering if you'd like to sit here. It's still got a couple of minutes."

The girl looked at the chair and at the watch on her wrist. "Uh, I'm only gonna be here for a couple more minutes."

"Well, those minutes can go to sitting in this chair." Joeseph begins to get up and walk off.

"Thanks!" he waves his hand behind him and continues his quest to find something decent enough to give to Dan.

Spoiler alert, he still doesn't have a clue. He grabbed some food thinking that might clear up his head, but it doesn't. Maybe he should just buy a black sweater and get this over with already. And he was until something caught his eye. He was standing in front of a Hot Topic when he spotted a lanyard covered in colorful pins. It was that girl from earlier putting up some blankets on the display. He should probably go inside. Why? He doesn't know. By the time he had that thought, he was already in front of the displays of clothing and listening to metal music blaring through the speakers.