The Second Princess

*Y/N's POV*

I was back in the village that was attacked since the others told me the villagers wanted to speak to me.

Delo: "My name is Delo, leader of the village. Thank you for saving us from that monster, Elemental Hero."

Y/N: "You know who I am?"

Delo: "Of course! Who else would be able to fight like that and protect others like that, you just had to be one of the heroes."

Y/N: "Makes sense I guess. No need to thank me then, it is my job to protect others."

Delo: "For saving all of us and the village, you deserve a reward!"

Y/N: "Really, don't worry about it."

Delo: "But--"

Y/N: "You guys need all the material and money you can get to fix up the village. Keep your gold and everything."

Delo: "Hmm. How about this for your kindness, whenever you come to visit, everything will be on the house!"

Y/N: "You don't have to do that."

Delo: "Consider it your reward, Hero."

I smiled at him. 

Y/N: "Seems like you are really adamant about giving me a reward, fine, I'll take that as the reward."

Delo: "Thank you!"

Y/N: "As I said, no need to thank me."

I turned around and began walking.

Y/N: "All of you be safe. I'll be back again. Let's go, girls."

We left the village and I heard some talking behind me.

Y/N: "What is it?"

Inori: "Where are we going exactly? Do you have somewhere planned?"

Y/N: "Back to the capital."

Ash: "Really?!"

Y/N: "Have you been there before, Ash?"

Ash: "Nope!"

Y/N: "Just be careful while we are there. Okay?"

Ash: "Okay."

Inori: "Why are we going back?"

Y/N: "You'll see."

Akame: "I'll trust you on this."

*Timeskip*

We arrived in the capital and we walked around for a bit and I saw a crowd of people and some knights.

Young Knight: "Th-This is a public place! It's no place for a personal duel!"

Looks like Motoyasu and Naofumi are at it again. Might just have to step in.

Y/N: "Don't approach, I'll deal with it."

Inori: "Okay."

Akame: "Got it."

Ash: "Alright."

Myne: "It is now. Surround them."

Knight: "Draw your swords."

All of the knights drew their swords and surrounded Naofumi and the young knight. Myne held up some kind of paper. Local slut seems to have something to say.

Myne: "Ladies and gentlemen, I declare this an official duel between the Spear Hero and the Shield Hero, with the authority vest in--"

I froze all of the knights surrounding them up to their necks so they couldn't do anything. I appeared next to her and I quickly snatched the paper out of her hand and I held it up in front of her.