The Darkness

*Y/N's POV*

I was no longer with Naofumi's group and was on my own. I needed to find Inori and the others. I left them to save them, now, I have to find them. I was back at the mountains, since that's where I last saw them. I made my way to the top of a mountain and looked down off of it to see if I could spot them.

???: "You all will die, then the Elemental Hero will soon join you!"

I looked to the left and saw the others, but there was somebody that I wish wasn't here. The cloaked guy. I jumped down in between all of them. I looked right at the cloaked guy.

Y/N: "I won't let you get away this time."

I was trying to bring out the power of the dark element, but I felt a lot of pain in my chest and grabbed my chest. I fell to one knee, it felt like my heart was about explode out of my chest...

Zelda: "I told you to not use it!"

???: "What a fool."

It was becoming hard to hear things, it just all sounded muffled... I felt something come rushing to my mouth and I coughed it out. I looked down and saw that I coughed out blood. I was losing consciousness...

*Inori's POV*

I saw Y/N collapse onto the ground, unconscious...

Inori: "Y/N!!"

???: "I'll be taking my leave now."

The cloaked person left us and I ran over to Y/N and laid his head on my lap.

Inori: "Wake up! Please!"

Zelda: "Damn it!"

Ash: "Zelda?"

Zelda: "He's dying."

Inori/Ash: "WHAT?!?!"

Zelda: "The dark element is killing him right now. But, there is a way to save him."

Inori: "Tell us!"

Zelda: "I have to go back within his mind. But... When I do that, he'll have his memories back."

Inori: "He'll go back to..."

Zelda: "Maybe, I'm not too sure. It depends on how he processes his actions."

I saw Zelda over and raise her hand over Y/N's head.

Zelda: "Y/N, I'm sorry..."

A white light flashed and blinded all of us. When the flash of light was gone, Zelda was also gone...

Ash: "She's really gone...?"

*Y/N's POV*

I was in a dark room? I don't know where I am... Why am I always alone in the darkness...? Did I die? My head began to hurt a lot and I grabbed my head. W-What's happening...?

*Flashback*

Zelda and I both ran into the village and we both saw a lot of destruction and blood.

Y/N: "No... Fuck!"

I start running faster and searching for the others and for survivors. I found Inori and Ash both looking down at something.

Y/N: "Guys!"

 I ran up to them with Zelda next to me.

Y/N: "The hell happened?!"

Inori: "We got attacked by the same guy again..."

Y/N: "That fucker?!"

I noticed that Akame wasn't here with them...

Y/N: "Where's Akame...?"