our memories

Zach held his bags in his hands looking at his room.

"so many memories I'm leaving behind." He spoke staring at it. "Not only my memories but the ones we shared together." He turned his head towards me and I nodded.

We shared so many memories with eachother.

Nights we spent laying together and listening to that damned radio he loved so much.

nights he smoked in silence

and nights he couldn't help but telling me how his day was going

the nights where I cried and he pretended he didn't care.

nights when he cried.

the room where he said he felt trapped but felt different other days

the room he grew up in.

where his mother Myta raised him into the man he is today.

The walls held our deepest secrets and our love story.

that's what we were leaving behind that day. "It's a new chapter in your life. But before we leave can we make one more memory?"

he nodded dropping his bag. he walked over putting his hand on my cheek staring in my eyes. His hands snakes around my waist and mine around his shoulders.

My head rested in the crook of his neck. I breathed in his sent.

"I care about you." zach muttered out.

"I love you zach please don't disappear like that."

"I had to get away after our fight. Needed a few days to myself. I was selfish. I'm so.." He struggled saying he was wrong.

"You don't have to say it."

he nodded lightly. "Sometimes we just need to talk okay? I feel like our relationship could use more communication."

"as you wish princess." zach replied.

_

"Highschool is ending soon." zach said suddenly as he took his headphones out. The cafeteria was loud and I hadn't been paying much attention because Zach's head was in a book most of lunch period. " I want to learn something new with you maybe a language."

"What if Swedish was our love language." He nodded listening.

a few moments of silence passed.

"I still want you to attend prom with me." I smiled shyly. I knew his answer would be a no.

"What's after for us? Are you going to college?" I nodded.

"Good. I'm going to whatever one you're going to."

I smiled brightly at him as he was happy for me. "Can we go to prom together z?"

"No. Go alone."

"Fine jeez z." I grumbled as he put his headphones back in.