Ash Ketchum's Journey!

Ash! A woman named Delia called out to her son.
Where are you?
It's dark and it's rainy get inside! She waited and after a while no response. She went back inside thinking he wanted a little more play time seeing that he was 7.

TO ASH

Ash was walking towards his house and it started to rain. He then heard someone groan. He went towards the sound and what he saw was unbelievable. It was a Pokémon. Not any Pokémon but a legendary. The legendary was not alone. In fact there was a Pikachu, riolu, Eevee, and Dratini.
He slowly walking towards the Pokémon and asked if they needed help. They all slowly backed away scared of what he will do. Ash saw this and put his hand out. He said I won't hurt you I promise.
They all hesitated in trusting him but then Pikachu went towards ash and rubbed his cheek against Ash's.
Ash smiled at this and soon after all the Pokémon but one went to him. It was the legendary Pokémon Mewtwo. It then spoke to ash and said-
You humans are mostly selfish but there is something different about you.
Ash was surprised he understood and asked how he understood. Mewtwo then told him it was telepathy.
Ash then asked if they wanted to go to his house seeing that it wasn't going to stop raining for a while. They all said yes with a teensy bit of hesitation. All of the went to Ash's house and talked on the way. When Ash got home his mom and her Pokémon Mr.Mime were so ever surprise.
The five Pokémon stayed for the night and eventually they got so used to ash they became his Pokémon. Ash was scared others will take them from him since he couldn't really catch them since he wasn't a licensed trainer that he went all the way to professor Oaks lab and asked if he could catch them. Oak was extremely surprised that all these super rare Pokémon were with ash. Oak then agreed with Ash's idea and helped ash out by giving him 5 poke balls.

Time skip 2 years

Ash was now 9 and was going to a camp held by professor oak and all the other regional professors.

Ash's mom made sure ash was fully packed before sending him and his Pokémon off to professor oaks camp. When she knew he was 100% ready to go she sent him off with a forced smile regretting that she wouldn't be able to see him for a whole week.

When Ash reaches Professor Oaks lab Oak said he needed to talk with him.
"Ash my boy, now I know you have some powerful Pokémon with you but you mustn't show anyone."
"But why not?" Questioned Ash
"Because if some people found out about your Pokémon they would try to steal them away from you and it wouldn't be much fun. "
"Ok" Ash said with a bit of doubt in his voice.
"Ok then now go to your bus. Oh ash I would like you to meet my -" Before Oak could finish a boy around Ash's age appeared out of nowhere and introduced himself.
"Hey I'm Gary Oak grandson of Professor Oak. Nice to meet you." Gary said with pleasure.
"Oh I'm ash.. Ash Ketchum and I'm a student of your Grandfather."
"Hey how about we go onto the bus" Gary said.
Ash nodded in agreement and they both went to the bus while chatting like they've known each other for years.

Time skip to arrival of the camp.

When they got to camp all the kids were given a room along with some roommates. Ash and Gary were luckily paired up into being roommates and two other kids named Ethan and Calem. Ethan was nice and funny and seemed like a cool guy but Calem was snotty and annoying but didn't seem too bad.

All the kids went to the auditorium in the camp and there was an announcement.
All the regional professors came on the stage and introduced themselves as Professor Oak, Ivy, Kukui, Sycamore, Rowan, Elm, Birch, and finally Juniper. They announced some stuff about what they will be doing in camp like befriending wild Pokémon and a Pokémon tournament and other stuff. They then had a lunch break before they started an activity. Ash sat with his roommates and 4 other girls which were his roommates friends. The girls were Serena, Lyra, Leaf, and Hilda. They all seemed really nice and kind.
During lunch everything went pitch black. Then Ash heard a voice. It was Arceus god of all Pokémon. He said that Ash was the chosen one and the Pokémon Prince. He then granted ash with knowledge on all things and some cool and strong Aura and Psychich Powers as a gift to his chosen one. After that Ash was brought back to reality.
After lunch they went outside and were told that each professor will choose one camper to compete in the competitions that are being held. Juniper chose Ash, Oak chose Gary, Sycamore chose Calem, Elm chose Ethan, Kukui Chose a kid named Gladion, Ivy chose a kid named Lillie which was actually Gladions brother, and Rowan chose a girl named Dawn, and finally Birch chose a kid named May. The professor that chose me was the professor of Unova. She was in her young teens and was around 6.1 feet. She was pretty young for a professor. (Super young.) She was beautiful with perfect skin. Her hair in a bun and her nice perfect body. Her chest was a great size and massive. It was rounded and looked like it was as soft as cotton. Birch was a round and averaged height dude and Everyone else was just as they were in the anime.
Oak then announced the first question.
"What Pokémon is the god of the sea?"
"Kyogre" I shouted out with ease surprising the other kids.
"Who is the guardian of the sea?"
I shouted out Lugia with ease again getting another point. The next question was name the three legendaries birds and the question after was name the three legendary dogs. For the birds I said Articuno Moltres and Zapdos and for the Dogs I said Raikou, Entei, and Suicune. The last and final question was who created the  dogs Pokémon. I again with ease shouted out that it was Ho-oh gaining one last point for my team. When I won everyone was amazed and Juniper quickly ran up to me giving me the biggest hug on earth. When she hugged me we both fell making her big chest bump into me and made me blush. Her round chest was so squishy and if I could I would squeeze it all day everyday.
Then next competition was about flexibility and athleticism. I was lucky since Juniper was a cheerleader and a dancer when she was in high school. I told her that I was very strong which she doubted. I told her I could lift her up with my hand which I did after she told me I couldn't. She was extremely surprised and then we practiced our routine for the competition. We then went to bed and the next morning I woke up early to train my Pokémon. During the training my dratini evolved into a Dragonair and Eevee into Espeon. I then went to go get breakfast and then the competition started.