Ash Ketchum Setting Out On A Journey

Today was the day. The day Ash had been waiting for. He was finally getting his starter. He woke up on time and ran out with everyone but Pikachu in their poke balls. Ash knew who he was going to choose. He was already a trainer he had many strong Pokémon all of them fully evolved but Pikachu now. Ash knew who he was choosing because with his knowledge he learned it is harder to catch a charmander than a squirtle and bulbasaur. This meant he was choosing charmander.

When Ash arrived Gary was also just arriving. He told ash he got a call from Oak saying only two Pokémon left. When Gary told this to Ash they ran as fast as they could trying to choose their Pokémon first. Ash obviously won this but wasn't able to choose first. When he was about to choose Gary came out of nowhere and seeing there was only charmander and squirtle he chose squirtle for type advantage. Ash was still happy with this seeing that he wanted Charmander. When they got outside Oak then ran after them giving Them the newest model of the Pokédex. The nanodex. They agreed and were also happy to hear they were the first to have this device. They were told it acts as a phone, pokedex, ID, Credit Card, and item holder. They were even more surprised when Oak said they could hold unlimited amounts of Pokémon with this device. Ash once again smiled and bid fair well to his mom and friends. When ash got in the forest he only saw a spearow. He decided to try and catch it since it was logical. He sent out charmander to see what charmander can do. He scanned charmander and saw its attacks were ember, scratch, headbutt, bite, flamethrower. Ash thought it was an ok move set for a beginner and told charmander to use headbutt on spearow. Spearow dodged with ease and used peck. Charmander got hit and fell. It groaned and struggled getting up. In a matter of seconds it sent out a purple and blue beam at the bird which hit. The move was dragon pulse. I told charmander use flamethrower and then dragon pulse. Charmander followed the rules and I managed to catch spearow. We celebrated and then I sent out spearow and healed him. When I returned spearow charmander said he would like to walk a bit. We walked and walked but then heard a scream. We ran towards the scream and saw a girl and her bulbasaur afraid of the big gigantic blue serpent known as Gyrados. I quickly grabbed Pidgeots poke ball and sent him out. He used air slash and brave bird then I threw my poke ball at Gyrados catching it. I celebrated forgetting about the girl. When I stopped I saw the girl and asked if she was ok.

She looked at me and nodded. She then smiled and introduced herself as Leaf. She told me she just started out as a Pokémon trainer today with bulbasaur as her starter. I nodded and introduced myself as Ash. When I turned and started to leave she immediately asked if she could travel with me. I hesitantly said yes. The rest of the way to Viridian city was pretty boring other than the part when I caught a Growlithe using spearow and in the middle of the fight Growlithe evolved to Arcanine and after the fight Spearow evolved to Fearow. When we got to Viridian city we both registered ourselves for the Pokémon league and called o it parents and friends.

I had just gotten off the phone with my mom when two Pokémon called Koffing and Ekans popped out of nowhere. After them came two adults and a talking meowth.

"Give us your Pokémon now" exclaimed the pink haired girl.
"Yeah listen to Jessie" Said the blue haired male.
"James your supposed to say listen to Jessie or else." Said the pink haired girl named Jessie.
"Whatever" said the boy named James.
I had enough of this stupid comedy these two were pulling off and I sent out Lucario.
"Mega evolve and use Bone rush on both of them." Lucario did as followed and made both other Pokémon faint. I then called officer Jenny and as a reward I was getting the last room available tonight. I looked at Leaf slowly and saw her looking down sadly. I then realized she didn't have a room so I invited her to stay in my room. She nodded happily in agreement and we went to my room. When we got there we were both so shocked that there was only a queen sized bed. We slowly stared at each other and eventually agreed she'll get left and I get right. We got in bed and just stared at each other all night. We then fell to sleep but during our sleep we moved a lot. When the alarm went off I was under leafs butt and she has no pants on just some see through panties. I then saw her head at my area and blushed immediately. That wasn't even the worst part. During the night I guess I must had grabbed her chest since my hand was squeezing it and her hand was also squeezing my area. We both quickly got up and changed not talking about what just happened.

Word count- 901(not including a/n and word count.)

Sorry it's a short one. Tell me if you guys want team rocket in the fanfic. Also make sure to give me ideas and tell me if you ship leaf x ash or ash with someone else. Do you want misty and brock. Tell me please. Anyway peace out👋😜