First Love

FLASHBACK

Liam just being transferred to Seoul University. He's quite famous since he's rich plus handsome. Everything going normal until one day...

It's a school recess, Liam decided to go to the school rooftop to get some fresh air.

"Hey, bitch! let me see what's on your bag"

"Hey give it back !"

"What's going on here !" Liam saw three female students bullied a girl and he immediately went to them and shout. All the attention on Liam. "What do you guys think you guys doing!"

"L-Liam." The girls seem stuttered when they saw Liam it is because they were Liam fans.

"Give it back her bag," He said with a cold tone. They immediately give the bag to the girl and leave quickly.

"Are you okay?" Liam said as he reached the girl.

"I-I'm okay, thank you for helping me." The girl said as she picked up her things and she quickly leaves.

"Hey! at least tell me your name" Liam shouted before the girl leaves

"J-Jennie" The girl said without looking at him.

"whoa, she's beautiful, but how can she get bullied by others."

Since then, Liam always tries to get her attention and attached to her. Liam always protected her when she gets bullied. At first, the girl seemed bothered. As time goes by, the girl seemed to fall in love with the latter.

Until one day, Liam proposed her to be his girlfriend.

When Liam already graduated, Jennie got bullied again. Jennie didn't tell Liam even he asked her many times. The brunette doesn't want to give him a hard time.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Tok Tok tok" I come back to the reality when I heard my car window being knocked by a beautiful cute girl. I roll down the window, "Come inside". The girl opens the door and gets inside.

"Hi, Oppa !" I just smiled at her attitude.

"Oppa, do you know what today date is ?" she asked excitedly and looking forward to my answer."Umm..." I pretend to be thinking. "17/5 ?" I answered innocently.

She seems to be pissed. She rolls her eyes then she looks out the window and crosses her arm with a mad face. I chuckle quietly when I see her mad cutely.

"Hey baby girl, I know what today date is, I just want to see your reaction," I said as I approach her hand. She looks at me and tries not to smile. I peck on her lips that make her blush. "You're so bad" She hit my arm softly which makes me chuckles.
"So, are you ready ?"
"Yes !!"
"Let's go !"
She chuckles cutely, we are so dork ^^
-------
The next morning

Jennie woke up in a bed with a smile on her face, she still remembers what happen last day, she was so happy to spend her time with Liam on their anniversary day. She and Liam already one year in relationship and Jennie was happy that Liam is the one who she spend one year.

After she ate her breakfast, she waits for Liam outside. Her mother knows that she has a boyfriend but, never sees him face to face even a picture. After a few minutes, Liam arrived and fetched Jennie at her school.

-------
End of school.

Liam waits for her girlfriend in the car like always. Then, she saw an angel running towards him. Then, the brunette girl quickly opens the door and get inside the car.

"How's your day baby ?"
"All good"

Then I saw a purple bruise at her elbow. I take her arm and look at it closely. Then she quickly pulls her arm and looks nervous.

"What's that bruise ?"

"I..I felt while running"

"Are you sure? It does not look like a fell bruise"

"Oppa, I'm hungry," She said to change the topic.

He sighed and get out of the car.  The brunette seems confused.

After a few minutes

"Oppa, where did you go ?"

"I have something to settle down, you said you're hungry right? Sorry for making you wait."

The brunette doesn't have any idea of what the good looking guy doing just now.

-----------------------------------

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT ^_^