Apartment

For a month Jennie didn't meet Lisa, she's missing Lisa so much. Sometimes, she still visits Lisa but, she just can watch Lisa from a far or when Lisa's sleeping.

She's hope Lisa can regain her memories back as soon as possible so that she get back her Lisa.

Lisa didn't have any memories about Jennie except as Liam's girlfriend.

Since Lisa's still not regain her memories, Lisa's father take over the company for the time being until Lisa fully recover.

.
.
.

"Mommy, I notice that there's not much clothes in my closet. Did you throw it?" Lisa said while going down the stairs.

It's been two days since Lisa got discharged. Lisa walks toward her mother who is cooking in the kitchen. She sits on the stool facing her mother's back. Her mother is busy cooking for their dinner.

"No, why would I throw them. Most of your clothes you bring them inside your apartment."

"I got an apartment?" Lisa answers not believing it while pointing at herself. Lisa's arm is not recover yet so she still have a semen cover her right arm. Lisa received a chuckles from her mother.

"Yeah, you are."

"How can I have an apartment? I can't believe it that I'm willing to leave this precious house." Lisa's mom laughs.

"You're so silly."

"Mommy, you get me curious about my life after Liam's dead."

"You want to know?" Lisa nods excitedly. "I'll tell you later, I'm busy right now."

"Okay !"

*Ding dong

"I'll get it." Lisa stands up from the stool to get the door.

"Thanks baby."

Lisa walks towards the door and opens it. As soon as she opens it a pair of arm hugs her.

"Oh, Yah! Yah! Careful my arm!" I scold Rose.

"Hehe... Sorry. Lisa, how have you been? I heard that you lost your memories from aunt. Are you remember me?" Rose impatiently asks.

"Hey, slow down. I'm getting better and yes, I heard that I lost my memories too. Idk." Lisa shrugs her shoulder.

"Do you know who am I?"

"Ofc, I am." Lisa chuckles. Rose sighs in relief.

"Thank god."

"Who's that Lisa-yah!" Lisa's mom asks from kitchen.

"Chaeyoung-i"

"Invite her for dinner then."

"You heard that right?" Rose nods excitedly. Rose runs past by me toward the kitchen.

"Aunt !" I heard Rose's voice from the kitchen. I shook my head. She still the same I guess.

.