Jeju Island

"Hello?"

"Baby, I think I can't fetch you today but, I send you someone to fetch you."

"Why?"

"I got something to do. I can't promise you to come home early."

"Okay." Jennie said in a low tone.

"I'm sorry baby. Take care. I love you."

"I love you too." Jennie pouts after she ends the call.

Lisa Pov

"Yah! Chaeyoung ah, what took you so long to dress up. We're gonna late."

"I'm ready, let's go."

At the mall

The two still in the mall after one and half hours.

"Yah, Lisayah. This one looks nice." Lisa went beside Rose to look at it.

"Ughh, Chaeyoung ahh, I don't know which one I should choose. Just choose one for me, I don't care with the price."

"Yah! This is the ring that you will propose to her. Why am I the one has to choose it."

"Chaeyoung ahh, I don't know."

Lisa is having a hard time to choose the ring for the proposing Jennie.

Yes, 'propose'. Lisa is going to propose Jennie at the Jeju Island. Their parents know about this. Last week Lisa already met her parent and Jennie's parents to ask for their bless. They felt so happy about this news. Lisa also told them about the trip.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Baby, hurry up or we will be late for the flight." Lisa shouts from the living room.

"Wait!" Jennie shouts from her room back. After a few minutes Jennie shows up with a black outfits. Since Lisa told Jennie to dress warmly..

 Since Lisa told Jennie to dress warmly

She wears this ☝🏻
While Lisa...

She wears this ☝🏻 While Lisa