Mrs. Kim

One month later

Lisa POV

I always eat my lunch with Jennie in the garden. Without I notice, I grow comfortable with her. She always makes me smile. She's so precious to me and I found I fall for her. Even I try to prevent myself from falling to her and ignore her but, I just can't. She always gets my attention effortlessly. I'm sorry brother, I didn't mean to betray you but... I want to keep her for myself.

After the class, as usual, I'll go to the garden to have my lunch. But, something weird. There's no presence of a certain person. 'Maybe she's gonna be late' I thought to myself. After lunchtime end, there's still no present of her.

"Why do I care if she's here or not" I talking to myself. I pack my things and go out of the garden and walk toward the next class.

"Yah! Where have you been?" Rose asks as she sees me walk toward the seat beside her.

"Garden"

"Ohh... I'm so curious where have you been the whole lunchtime. Yah! Have you sign up for any club yet?" I shook my head.

"Really? Then let's go to the--" I cut her word.

"I don't want to involve any club"

"Wh--" Rose cut off by the professor.

"Good Morning Class..." I see she rolls her eyes that make chuckles.

I'm still wondered where's Jennie. Did she don't attend? Or I just don't see her. Since today I got no same class with her so, I didn't see her. I thought I will see her garden but she didn't come. Did something bad happen to her? Aish, she makes me wondered.

End of class

While I'm walking by the hall, all the girls keep eyeing me and there's Jooe leaning on my locker while waiting for me to come near her.

When I reach her, I look at her with a cold face.

"What do you want?" I ask lazily with a frown face.

"I want to befriend you."

"Get lost bitch!" I said then push her away from my locker. I open my locker to put my books but, when I open my locker, there's a lot of letters (fan letter). I took all of it and put it in my bag. Hey! I still appreciate people's efforts even I'm a badass.

"Why do you accept the letter?" I just ignore her.

"Hey, can you give me a ride?" I don't believe it with her. Don't she know any shame? She just meets me, then she asks me for a ride. I didn't there really exist a person like her. Then I see Rose pass by.

"Yah, Park chaeyoung. Want me to drop you at your house?"

"Sure! Besides I'm tired to wait for my driver, he stucks in a traffic jam again." She is surely talkative.

"I just have two seats but sadly my other seat already occupied by my cousin. Sorry." Then I walk past her. She leaves speechless. I smirked, you think you can easily befriend with me?

-------

"Yah! What's gotten into you to offer me a ride?"

"Don't you see how the girl letch on me, she makes me so uncomfortable," I said while frowned.

"Who told you to be so handsome."

"Wuuuu, you admit it that I'm hot?" Then Rose rolled her eyes regret what she said.

Rose is one of my cousins that close to me since she's always playing with me when we are a kid. But I don't really show my affection to her because I'm being me. If she got any problem she'll tell me even I'm not really into her story. Maybe in her mind, I'm a good listener.

After I drop her at her apartment I decided not to go home yet instead I go to a place that I always go to when I'm bored playing games or don't know what to do. When I reach my destination, I pulled the car and go out. I'm being greeted by a lot of kids from orphanage house. Yes, I'm always going to an orphanage house. I'm kind of miss this place, it's been a long time since I come here. I'm also missing the food and chef here. I already told my Mommy that I want to meet Mrs. Kim.

"Hi, Mrs. chef."

"Oh! Lisa! You're here!" The latter seems shocked by my present then she hugged me.

"Where have you been? Why didn't you come here?"

"I'm sorry Mom... Something happens and also I got in university." She nodded and smiled at me. She's like my second mom since I always come here I become attached to her. She treats me like her daughter and she asked me to call her mom.

"Finally, you want to continue your study again. I thought you just want to spend your life playing games. Have you eaten?" This is why I like her. She treats me like her daughter even though I'm not. Honestly, I never see her daughter. She told me that she got one but I never see her.

"Not yet mom... I just come back from uni." She sighs.

"Come sit here. I will serve you the food." My face lightens up. It's been a long time I didn't taste her cooking.

"Thank you, Mom..." I smile widely. Then she serves me the food. I eat the food deliciously, Ughh... I miss this cooking. The latter sits in front of me while I'm eating. I look at her and a question pops up in my head.

"Btw Mom, why I never see your daughter? Did she studies abroad?" She chuckles with my question. She shook her head.

"No, she studied here in Korea. Maybe destiny doesn't want you guys to meet yet."

"What are you talking about Mom," I laugh on her answer. It's nonsense.

In case you curious about how I can be stuck in this orphanage house, my father is actually the owner of this orphanage house. I follow my father to the orphanage house when they do the official opening. So, I'm staying with Mrs. Kim since my father busy doing his business, Liam didn't come because he's sick so just me. Since that day, I always begging my father to send me here. I also enjoy playing with the kids here.

After I was done eating, I play with the kids here for about one hour then I bid goodbye to them and Mom. The kids are so cute, they all look sad when I want to go home. They are really precious.

No one POV

After Lisa went home, Mrs. Kim's daughter comes to see her mom and eat. She sees the kids sleeping soundly.

"Hi, Mom!"

"Oh, Jennie what are you doing here? You should just stay home besides you sick."

"I'm okay Mom... I'm just hungry." Mrs. Kim's daughter pouts. That makes Mrs. Kim sighs.

"Come sit here."

"Mom... why the kids look so tired?"

"The person that I told you the other day comes to play with them." Jennie nodded, not even bother to ask the person any further.

"Are you feeling well?" Mrs. Kim asks her daughter while put her hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

"I'm okay Mom."

----------