Dream

"Lisayah, what do you want to eat for lunch?"

"Anything." Lisa said while watching tv on the sofa.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea."

"All right."

Jennie leaves toward the kitchen to cook.

While watching tv, Lisa's eyes getting heavier and she falls asleep on the sofa.

.

"Lisayah, didn't you promise me to take care of her for me? Don't you remember? Are you gonna broke you promise?"

"Oppa, w-what do you mean? W-what promise? Did I promise you something?" Liam looks at her with a betrayed face.

"You promise me to take care of Jennie for me. How dare you. You forgot our promise."

"Wait what?"

Suddenly Lisa got a great headache.

It's true.

"Oppa, I didn't mean to broke our promise, just my situation makes me forget about it."

Liam just looks at her with disappointment. Liam sighs.

"Oppa, I'm really sorry about it. I promise you I'll take care of her. I promise."

"I can't trust you anymore."

"Oppa !! Oppa !!" Liam suddenly disappear from Lisa's sight.

"Oppa! please come back I miss you so much!" Lisa kneels down while crying.

"Lisa.. Lisayah. Wake up." Lisa jolts up from her sleep. Her face is dripping with sweats. She breathes uncontrollably.

"Lisa what's wrong?" Jennie sits beside Lisa and looks at her dead worried.

"Did you got nightmares?" Jennie wipes Lisa's sweats with her hand.

"Take a deep breath an-" Before Jennie could finish her words Lisa hugs her tightly. Jennie taken a back with Lisa's sudden action.

"I'm sorry." Lisa whispers.

Jennie didn't know what to say so, she just soothes Lisa's back to calm her down.

"It's okay, it's just nightmares. I'm here. You don't have to be scared Lisayah."

After a few minutes, Lisa calms down. Jennie told her to freshen herself and go to the kitchen for lunch after that.

.

While eating

"Are you sure you're okay Lisa or you want me to call your mommy?"

"No, it's okay." Jennie just nods.

"What do you want to do after this?"

"Nothing. Maybe some rest." She said without looking at Jennie.

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

"It's okay, I just want to rest."

"Okay then.."