'Our'

Jennie POV

Since that day, Lisa never showed up again. Jennie got so much worried then, she asks Rose about Lisa. It turns out that Lisa already going to study abroad. Rose didn't tell me the specific country because Lisa didn't want to. I miss Lisa so much, I'm always thinking about Lisa when I'm at the garden that makes me cry. 

I really regret to reject her that day. Honestly, I do have a feeling for her, but I'm still confused. Is it really my feeling or it's just she looks like him. Until now I can't get the answer. I always think the answer to that question. I wish I could see her again. I just miss her so much.

5 Years later

"Lisa, dinner already prepared!"

"Yes, Mommy." Lisa turns off her Xbox and quickly run downstairs to get her mommy.

"Hi, Mommy!" Lisa said while hugs her mom.

"Hi, baby girl. We got a guest that you may like tonight."

"Oh, really? Where's the guest?"

"Otw."

"Should I wear something more decent?"

"Yes please."

"Okay." Then Lisa goes upstairs to wear something decent because she just wears an over-sized t-shirt and shorts.

A few minutes later.

"Lisa... the guest already here!"

"Wait!" Lisa runs downstairs with an excited face.

"Lisa! Careful, don't run!" Mrs. Kim scolds her daughter because of her childish behavior. 

"I'm sorry Mommy" She grinned as she approaches her mommy.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim just shook their heads while waiting for Lisa in front of the door to greet their guests. When they open the door, Lisa's eyes went wide.

"Mom !" Lisa quickly hugs the latter while closing her eyes due to missing her soo much. But as soon as she opens her eyes, her heart's beat fastly and her smile fade away. The world seems to be like in a slow-motion while she looks at the girl who is in a confused face. Then Lisa pulls the hug and looks at Mrs. Kim.

"What's wrong Lisa? You seem like just saw a ghost."

"W-why she's with you?"

"Who? Ohh, Jennie. She's my daughter." Lisa's eyes went wide as she heard Mrs. Kim.

"W-why I never know it?"

"You never ask my daughter's name" Mrs. Kim smile. Then Mrs. Kim hugs Mrs. Manoban leaves Lisa in confusion.

"Hi, Lisa. It's been a long time." The voice made Lisa come back to reality. Lisa looks at the voice's owner. Her gaze was cold and no expression.

"Yeah." Lisa answered while avoiding Jennie's eyes. Then, she walks away.

"Lisa, where are you going?" Mr. Manoban voice out when he notices Lisa walks away from Jennie.