Dark

"Hey, meet my fiancé, Jennie."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Yuri."

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Jennie."

"Nice catch Lisayah." Yuri said while eyeing Lisa. Jennie gets blush by the statement.

"Let's get inside, it's kinda cold out here."

The two went inside after the offer. Yuri shows the room for the two. Since it's not a big house, they just got a two room.

Yuri lives with her grandmother. Since Lisa's here, she gives her room for the two and she will sleep with her grandmother. It's been a long time since the two meet up.

The two met while they studied at overseas. Yuri works as a doctor.

It's not like she can't afford a big house, she just a low file person. Furthermore, she loves the house because it's calm and harmony. Far from the busy city.

"Here." Yuri gives Lisa a blanket and comforter. "I'm sorry, my house not comfortable as yours." Lisa gives a 'it's okay' smiles.

"I'm really grateful that you allow me to sleep here. This is much more better. Thank you so much." Lisa pats Yuri's shoulder.

"Okay, I'll leave you guys here. Rest well. Oh, I almost forgot. The pillows are in the closet" Yuri gives a small smile at Lisa and glances at Jennie.

"Thanks. Are you okay with this?" Lisa gestures the blanket and comforter that Yuri gave her as she faces Jennie. Jennie nods as the answer.

Lisa spreads the comforter and prepare the bed for Jennie and her to sleep.

After she done prepare the bed she looks at Jennie who is holding the pillow that she takes it from closet.

"Give me that." Jennie gives the pillow. Lisa takes it and place it on comforter for the two of them.

"Mm.. I'll be going outside for a while to take our luggages."

"I'll go with you."

"No, it's okay. You'll catch cold. Besides, I don't want to trouble you."

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jennie looks at her with a worried look.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." Lisa give a reassure smiles.

.
.
.

"Hey, where you going?" Yuri asks Lisa when she sees Lisa walks past by the living room.

"I'll get our luggages. I would not let Jennie sleeps with uncomfortable clothes." Lisa chuckles.

"That's so sweet." Yuri awed. Lisa chuckles.

"Um.. Hey, if you don't mind, could you accompany me to get my luggages?"

"Why?" Yuri looks at Lisa weirdly.

"I-It's kinda dark." Lisa chuckles awkwardly.

Yuri shakes her head. "Coward" She said as she gets up. "Let's go."

"Thanks." Lisa smiles widely.