Jennie's friend

"Hun! Hurry up, we're gonna late." Jennie knocks on Lisa's room.

"Wait, just a minute."

"Aish, that's why I told you to wake up, but you stubborn." Jennie nags. "I'll wait you in living room. Better hurry." Jennie walks away.

After a few minutes, Lisa went downstairs meets a fuming kitten. What can she do, just ready her ears.

"Let's go babe."

"Finally. You know it gonna start in 15 minutes. If we didn't have a chair, it's all your fault."

"Okay okay, it's my fault. Let's go already. You're making we late." Lisa answers lazily. She gets her car keys and pulls Jennie inside her black Lamborghini.

After a few minutes of drive, they already here. Luckily they didn't start yet.

Lisa open the car's door for Jennie. Lisa kind of nervous to be here that went noticed by Jennie.

"Hun, relax. Nobody gonna kick you out. Remember, you come here as my date." Jennie grins at Lisa.

"How do I look?" Lisa stand straight in front of Jennie. Lisa wears a black lady suit with white shirt inside. She lets her blonde hair down like a silk that make her even more gorgeous and handsome at the same time.

"Wait, let fix it." Jennie tiptoeing to fix Lisa's bang. "Perfect, as always." Jennie gives a thumbs up at Lisa.

"Let's go?" Jennie said and slide her hand between Lisa's arm.

As soon as the couple step in, all eyes glue on them. Lisa getting more nervous. Jennie caress Lisa's arm to soothe her nervous.

"Is that Lisa?"
"Wow, she got more handsome."
"Can't believe she come here again. I'll make sure to make her mine tonight."
"My Lisa."

All the comments make Jennie's uneasy that makes her tighten her held. Lisa looks at Jennie and Jennie smile at Lisa.

"Here!"

Jennie looks at the direction, it turns out it's Jisoo.

"Let's go there." Lisa nods and follow Jennie.

"Hi, you look gorgeous tonight Jennie. Have a seat."

"Thank you." Jennie sit beside Jisoo and Lisa sit beside Jennie. Beside Lisa is Rose. It's a round table. Others chair is occupied by Jisoo's and Jennie's friends.

The others are busy chatting while Lisa didn't utter any word from they arrived. She keeps her straight face.

"Hey, you okay?" Jennie puts her hand on Lisa's lap. Lisa nods and smile to assure Jennie.

Suddenly, it went dark. The event started.

"Hey, you looks nice." Rose said out of nowhere. Lisa frowns.

"Are you okay?" Lisa puts her hand on Rose's forehead. Rose slaps Lisa's hand and frowned.

"Just said thank." She rolls her eyes. Lisa chuckles.

Lisa stare at Jennie. She looks so sexy and beautiful.

"Why?" Jennie asks.

"N-nothing." She smiles. Jennie looks suspiciously at Lisa.

After a few minutes, Lisa start to get bore. So, she asks Jennie for her handbag to take her phone.