New side of Lisa

Jennie and Lisa are chilling on the sofa while playing with their phone. Jennie is laying on the sofa while Lisa is sitting  beside Jennie, faces her back at Jennie, leans her back at the sofa. (You know what I mean)

"Jen, let's go to the mommy's house this weekend" Lisa glances at Jennie.

"Okay." Jennie didn't look at Lisa. Lisa peeks at Jennie's phone then, an idea pop up. She smirks. Jennie's phone ringing. Lisa peeks at Jennie's phone. She blushes.

"Lisa why you called me?" Jennie asks with a confused face. She ended the call. "Why are you so red Lisayah." Jennie chuckles.

"I just want to see what you saved my name." She smiles widely.

"That's why you blushed?" Jennie laughs. Lisa looks away to avoid Jennie's eyes.

"What's wrong with the 'hun' nickname, hun?" Jennie teases Lisa. Jennie now face Lisa who is facing her back at Jennie.

"Yah! stop it." Lisa cupped her face to hide her blushing face. Jennie laughs.

"You are so red!" Jennie laughs wholeheartedly satisfied with Lisa's reaction. Lisa stands up and go inside her room leave Jennie who is still laughing at Lisa.

Skip time - weekend

"Jennie, how long will you take? We're gonna stuck in the traffic jam." Lisa looks at her watch. She's waiting for Jennie for an hour already. Thank god Lisa is a patient type.

"I'm done." Jennie runs toward Lisa. "Let's go." She looks at Lisa with a cute face in hope Lisa's anger will go away. Lisa pursed her lips try hard not to smile.

"Let's go." She holds Jennie's hand that makes Jennie a little bit startled by her action and walks towards the door. Jennie is blushing mess right now. Fortunately Lisa didn't looks back.

"How are you? come in" Mrs. Manoban greets Jennie in front of her door. Jennie and Lisa get inside the house.

"I'm fine mommy. How are you?"

"I'm good." She invert her gaze at Lisa. "What's wrong with you Lisayah." Lisa is frowned at Mrs. Manoban.

"Why did you greet Jennie first? Am I not your daughter anymore?" Lisa frowned. Jennie who is sitting beside Lisa just smile sheepishly because of Lisa cuteness. Mrs. Manoban laughs at her daughter.

"I miss you soo much baby girl." Mrs. Manoban pats Lisa's head. Lisa went beside her and hugs her. She kissed Mrs. Manoban cheek like always she does.

"I miss you Mommy."

Jennie in awed right now. She never expected that Lisa will be this spoiled with her mommy. She kind of like this side of Lisa. She looks like a baby.

"I'm sorry, she always like this with me. I'm at the fault too because I always spoiled her." Jennie chuckles.

"It's okay, besides it's not easy to see Lisa like this." Jennie smile.

"Mommy, I think I got something to do upstairs." Mrs. Manoban looks at Lisa weirdly. Lisa grins.

"Okay, I got it. Go."