Medicines

"Let's go home, Mommy." Lisa about to stand up when Jennie said.

"Stay for dinner? I already prepare the dinner for us."

"No thanks, let's go home Mommy." Lisa said in a cold way.

"Lalisa Manoban!" Her mother scolds. "Why you being so rude?! Who teach you this?" Lisa stops. After all. she still a mommy's girl.

"It's okay, I understand." Jennie smiles bitterly.

"No, we will stay for dinner."

"But, Momm-" Her mom gives a stern look at Lisa.

"No complaints."

"Okay.." Lisa looks down.

Cute Jennie thought.

.
.

During the dinner Jennie kept glancing at Lisa to see if she likes the foods or not.

As expected, Lisa loves the foods. She eats with so much appetite. She's the one who insists didn't want to have a dinner here, but it turns out she ate the most.

After the dinner, Lisa's mom received a call and leaved to take the call leave me and Lisa alone.

"Do you like the food?"

"Not bad." Lisa answers not looking at her. I know she's lying. Jennie nods.

Then, Lisa's mom comes in the frames with a scared face. Lisa who see her mother quickly stands up and walks toward her mother with worried face.

She's sure loves her mom so much.

"What's wrong Mommy?"

"Grandma got sick, she fell in the bathroom and broke her leg. I need to visit her."

"I'll come with you."

"No, it's okay. I'll go with dad."

"Then, who's gonna take care of me? I want to come with you, Mommy."

"No, Lisa you have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow."

"We can postpone it."

"No Lisa." Her mom said sternly. Lisa pouts.

"Lisa.. besides you will feel uncomfortable to car travel with your condition. Huh, baby girl?" Her mom said softly.

At this point Lisa didn't any pay attention to her surrounding, she didn't even notice that Jennie's here looking at her while smiling at her childishness. She surely gonna regret later.

"All right then, let's go home." Lisa said with a low tone.

"No, you stay here."

"What?! W-why?!"

"Jennie could you please take care of Lisa for me?"