mornings

warning: there is light smut in this chapter

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

you had awoken to the rays of sunlight falling on your face, passing through the half opened blinds in your room. you squinted, rubbing your eyes and yawning quietly, trying not to wake taehyung. you glanced down at him as a small smile crept on your face at how cute he was, and you found your cheeks blushing a deep pink colour.

you remembered everything about the night before, causing heat to rise to your face. you looked down at yourself and noticed that you were wearing one of taehyung's t-shirts, which fell oversized on you due to you being smaller than him.

you had recently moved in with your boyfriend, kim taehyung or otherwise known as 'v' from bts. you didn't live in korea but you spoke fluent korean, and due to this you were able to teach taehyung english, and he was nearly fluent too. last night was your first night living together, and of course, between the two of you, it was a romantic night.

you decided to leave taehyung alone to sleep for a bit, as you unravelled yourself from the white covers and stretched, before making your way downstairs, the cold sensation of the hard wooden floor hitting your toes. sunlight shone on you through the large window in the kitchen, which also connected to the living room as you both shared an apartment.

you stared out at the bright and beautiful view of korea, as you poured yourself a small cup of green tea, but whilst you were pouring it you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist, hugging you from behind as taehyung rested his chin on your shoulder. you jumped, causing the green tea to spill all over the taehyung's shirt as you let out a startled scream.

luckily for taehyung, the green tea wasn't that hot as you had made it quite a while ago. you gasped as you turned around to your boyfriend, "tae!" you gasped, an expression of guilt washing over your face. "i'm sorry... i... you shouldn't have scared me like that!" you placed your hand on your chest and sighed a sigh of relief.

he laughed, looking down at his shirt, "i'm sorry baby, i thought it would be cute and romantic," he chuckled in his deep husky voice. you blushed, embarrassed as you turned away from him. he laughed at how cute you were, walking closer to you as he placed his hands on your waist, "how's my beautiful girlfriend doing on this fine morning?" he asked softly, bending down to kiss you passionately.

"better now that i'm with you," you replied, smiling as you looked up into his eyes, him glancing down at you with so much admiration and love, smiling, his deep eyes connecting with yours and his hair messy from the night before. he looked so hot.

"oh, is that so?" he smiled.

"mhm," you answered back, as he lifted you up, by holding you underneath your thighs for support, and placed you on the kitchen countertop. he stood in between your legs, his hands on your waist, as he caressed the soft flesh there. he loved exploring every inch of you.