exhaustion

disclaimer; for the sake of this imagine, ariana grande doesn't exist. instead, you sing ariana's songs, and your a famous singer, so ariana's songs are yours, if that makes sense.

 instead, you sing ariana's songs, and your a famous singer, so ariana's songs are yours, if that makes sense

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"i've been out of sight..." you sing into your microphone, an echo of your beautiful voice sounding through the empty arena in practice for the real show that was happening later on in that day.

you were currently on tour with world famous and labelled, 'biggest boy band on the planet', bts. it was quite unusual for two very popular and equally famous artists to do a collaboration for their tour, but you and the boys were best friends and you had previously collabed with them on a song of theirs, 'boy with luv'. technically, bts were opening for you, or you were playing after them, it was all quite confusing, but you enjoyed it.

your boyfriend, kim taehyung was part of the band, which resulted in this occurrence during filming the music video for your song with them. he was the perfect boyfriend, and you admired the band very much, looking up to them, literally and metaphorically, due to the fact that you were a bit younger than all of them, being only 19. (change your age if you want) the rest of the boys were like older brothers to you.

you were currently performing in the london o2 arena, which was considered a very big show, as london was a very popular area for fans, resulting in you having to do two shows in london after the opening night tonight as well. and although you loved touring, it was sucking all the life out of you.

you were currently running on two hours sleep, and a diet of coffee, energy drinks, anything that contained a trace of caffeine just so that you wouldn't fall asleep on stage. your management was very strict about you gaining weight, so your diet was limited from small snacks to nothing at all. on top of that, you were forced to rehearse all day, everyday, flying from country to country with no rest in between, and any sleep you could get was disturbed by the jet lag that you endured.

the boys, due to having less strict management, and better treatment than you, a woman in the entertainment industry, weren't nearly experiencing that same amount of exhaustion as you. you were on a "don't stop til you drop" rehearsal schedule everyday, and it was becoming too much.

"i've been worried bout you lately, running out of time," you sung the lines to your hit song 'bad idea' with as much energy and confidence as you could muster, performing the moves with your back up dancers. your dances were very intense.

"wishing you would come and save me, cause i don't wanna roll with it, yuh yuh," you looked out across the empty seats, pretending the room was full and giving it your all. you were famously known for your amazing talent, stage presence and concerts, so it was no surprise that every single one sold out in seconds.