call

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

you take in a deep breath, your fingers shaking as you contemplate your decisions. you wanted to cry, every time you called your boyfriend, taehyung, a wave of emotion washed through you. but you didn't want to come off as clingy, so you kept them to yourself.

you missed taehyung so much. he had been gone for about a year now on tour with his group, bts, and you said you would stay home to take care of yeontan and the apartment you two shared, much to his disapproval. and in this case, you stood corrected, as he was right about how bad the loneliness would get.

with shaking fingers, you clicked on taehyung's name on facetime on your laptop. you and taehyung facetime every night at around 9pm, you used to facetime around three times a day but now it had to be limited to two because he was really busy, even though he hated the thought of not talking to you so much.

the call connected, and you waited for taehyung to answer as he appeared on the screen. you sighed, smiling in relief as you sat in front of your laptop which was perched on the coffee table in the living room. he returned the same warm smile, "hey angel!" he greeted enthusiastically, staring into your eyes.

you smiled even harder at the pet names he gave you and greeted him back, "hey tae," you giggled. for some reason, seeing his face on the screen pained you so much. you stared at him, admiring him. "what have you been up to today angel?" he smiled.

you looked down at the floor, "nothing much, i took yeontan to the dog park. he loved it, and then we ordered in some food and watched movies," you smiled, holding up the empty chinese food box that you had just eaten from and laughed.

"i miss you both so much! can i see yeontan?" he asks, and you nod. you stand up to go and find yeontan, and you find him sleeping in your bed. when you enter the room, his ears perk up at your arrival in excitement, and you smile, picking him up. "daddy wants to see you," you tell him in a high pitched voice.

you come back with yeontan, and taehyung grins. you hold him up to the camera, holding him close to you as you stroke through his soft fur, "hi baby!" taehyung yells through the screen in excitement at yeontan's cuteness, and you laugh. you hold yeontan in your arms, looking back at taehyung.

"what have you been doing?" you ask back.

"oh nothing really, jimin is making me dinner right now," he laughs, turning his laptop to show jimin slaving away at the stove, and you could tell through your laptop screen that it was chaotic, pots and pans clanging. jimin turned and waved, "hey y/n!" he yelled.

"hey jimin!" you laughed at how unorganised and clumsy jimin was. "what are you making?" you yelled through the screen, watching as jimin dropped an electric mixer on the ground causing a metallic thud sound to hit for floor where taehyung and jimin were.