accident

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

your eyes slowly fluttered open, a sudden wash of pain rushing to your head, and you felt as though you were going to be sick. your eyes squinted as they became sensitive to the morning glow that flooded into the room and you suddenly realised that you didn't know where you were.

in a state of confusion, you glanced around the room trying to learn your whereabouts. this wasn't your room. you felt cold and bare, as you looked down in horror, you were naked, "wait, where are my clothes," you muttered to yourself, barely inaudible, as you saw them lying on the ground beside your bed. you sighed, thinking that you had just taken them off during the night.

you laid back down, groaning and placing your hand on your aching head, turning around, suddenly coming face to face with someone you never would have thought you would come face to face to in this situation. you gasped in horror as you jumped out of bed, looking down at the person next to you, who was sleeping peacefully, kim taehyung.

you tried catching your breath but you found yourself hyperventilating, "oh no, oh no, oh no," you whispered, as you picked up your clothes and throwing them on you as quick as you could, your eyes wide in regret. "oh no, oh god y/n, how could you?" you whispered to yourself frantically, your eyes filling with tears.

you turned around and bit your nails, with one hand rested on your hip as you tried to figure out what to do. soon, all the images from the night before flashed in your head, as tears streamed down your cheeks. you wiped them away, taking in deep breaths.

you were a famous singer, who was collaborating with the worldwide famous kpop boy band, bts on their newest single "boy with luv," so, of course, you had travelled to stay in korea for a month to film the music video with the group and after you were going to do some press conferences and concerts, and everything else.

you were currently in the middle of filming the music video with the boys, and all had been going well. you had become very good friends with all of the boys and you loved spending time with them, and them with you. so, as suited, you all went out partying last night and you all had one too many drinks.

you had suspected it, and your memories confirmed it. last night, you got so drunk that you hooked up with taehyung, and now, you have woken up in his bed, hungover and naked. you wanted to punch yourself in the face. how could you be so stupid. worst of all, you had to shoot for the music video today.

so many thoughts rushed to your head. what if taehyung hates you? what if things become awkward? what if he doesn't want to collab with you anymore? what if he tells the others? what if he's disgusted? more tears lightly stream down your cheeks, as you try to think of what to do.