Chapter 2

"So, there's no point to anything, it seems. Why, were you just bored?" Hadasaphorus asked.

"I must go and attend to my other Universes. Have fun, my children."

"Why then, exactly...wait, there are other Universes? Do the other Universes have a significant purpose?"

"My child, you are given the gift of meaninglessness. Trust me, this is my most successful Universe. Stop looking and enjoy." God's voice turned to them and got louder.

It appeared very clearly in front of them. They spoke to God himself. The final state of existence seemed a bit confusing for the two individuals who, as they now sat in an interview room, fully human, were distraught as to what the hell just happened.

The room was small, like an office. In the middle stood an L-shaped desk with a computer shut off standing atop the brown wooden desk. The desk was messy, papers scattered around the computer. Above the desk, on the blue-painted wall was a motivational cat poster that read, "You can do it!" Hadasaphorus was sitting behind the desk, away from the computer. And, as if he owned the office, The Interviewer sat in the comfy swivel chair next to the computer.

"So, it seems like I've just been given life only to realize that its meaning ultimately amounts to 'blue,' whatever that means." Hadasaphorus got mad. Thenhe let out a little angry chuckle.

"And it seems like I've spent 15 years trying to find meaning in writing when I could have literally done what my brother did, and I'd be no worse off." The Interviewer got jealous and angry for a moment, but the comfort of the swivel chair gave him some relief.

"What'd your brother—" Hadasaphorus started before interrupting himself. "That is, if you care to share. What does he do?"

"What would have, only minutes ago, been considered throwing his life away. He's in California probably stoned as a bitch right now. He never went to school, never pursued a dream nor picked up a job. He just lives off the land and his limited morals. I wonder if we have free will. Let's ask God." The Interviewer, having learned of the ability to speak to God, suggested.

...

"Ok God."

...

"He only answers a limited number of entities in the Universe." The Interviewer said. "He doesn't answer humans, which means—"

>>God has left the chat<<