Chapter 4

Just like that, Hadasaphorus was ready. He was ready – neigh, excited – to see, hear, taste, smell, and experience the World around him.

"I've always wondered how water is. Maybe I should go to those, um, what are they called?"

>>God has entered the chat<<

>>God has granted Hadasaphorus Information<<

>>God has left the chat<<

"One of those pools or beaches or something and see the water. Feel it. Taste it. Smell it, if it has a smell."

"I wonder if water is blue. I mean, I know that's how it is typically depicted, but eyesight can be tricky I'd imagine. These eyeballs seem very...very different compared to my vision of nothing as an atom. Did I even see blackness? What was it like? I think, if I recall correctly, it was like sleeping. Occasional dreams, but for the most part nothing. And the dreams were all vast nothingness anyways. Blackness minus the black. Light darkness. But it wasn't nothing. It wasn't like sleeping before dreaming. That was a different nothing."

As Hadasaphorus stumbled around the World, taking years and years, there was one specific time that he highlighted as perhaps his most important experience. His discovery of blue. Of course, he has seen it a million times. It's everywhere. However, God's words resonated with him. Could blue be the meaning of life? Or was God simply a masochist and eternal blue was torture? No one could really know. That is, except the dead. And there was no talking to them.

The simple knowledge of blue, coupled with its sight was enough to literally hypnotize Hadasaphorus. Why blue had this effect on an essentially pseudo-incorporeal creature was a mystery. Hadasaphorus cannot die, meaning the joy of blue could never truly be anything beyond simply liking the color. But hypnotization is no joke.

Hadasaphorus's unique physical composition gave him the chance to truly experience the euphoria that is more powerful than any drug...blue. It sounds stupid, but it's not. The feeling was, well, a relaxation unlike any other. A clear mind filled with happiness. A time twist. In fact, a few months have passed since the first time Hadasaphorus knowingly and willingly experienced the beauty of a specific blue hue. The result? A few months of missing time.

Hadasaphorus woke up hungover, confused, and spaced out on some hotel bed.

"What...what the hell?" Hadasaphorus looked around with a spaced out but relaxed smile. "Where am I?"

At this moment it appeared that the powerful effects of blue's stimuli combined with the molecular structure of Hadasaphorus, an element that at this point can be considered as a new entity allowed for a euphoric feeing that, while limited by the senses and pleasure hormones on Earth, still allows for a far better experience than even heroin.