Chapter 8

Noguest997 happened to be standing on a hill, looking downwards at traffic. It was HWY 100, arguably the most traffic-jammed highway in the country. This was his lunch break. He had no lunch, no money, but he enjoyed looking at the struggling drivers and scrolling through Twitter for 30 minutes a shift. It didn't give him happiness, but it did give him an odd sense of brief peace.

Suddenly, Hadasaphorus teleported behind him.

"Holy crap, you're here!" Noguest997 exclaimed. "I can't believe it. I've been hoping to see you for a while. Wait, how are you here, right behind me? Did you just happen to be behind me?"

"No, I teleported. I can do that with humans now...apparently. Just can't summon God." Hadasaphorus explained.

"Hey, I kind of wanted to review what happened just to make sure there's no hallucinations or weirdness like that." Noguest997 said, putting down his phone and peering at the cars. There was now a collision near the shoulder of the road, keeping traffic slow. The sounds of honks almost distracted Noguest997.

"Sure." Hadasaphorus said, startling Noguest997's lost glance.

"So, you summoned God. Correct?"

"Yes."

"And He said the meaning of life was blue?"

"Mhmmmm."

"And you essentially, for a lack of a better way to put it, got high off the color blue?"

"Yeah, it was great. Don't remember any of it, but I know I was comfortable."

"I could tell. So, you really remember none of it?"

"No. The past few months are pretty much completely gone from my memory. Although, I do vaguely remember describing what I did and how I felt when I wasn't high." Hadasaphorus explained, now also distracted by the waves of honking cars and angry drivers.

"Really, can I see? I don't think I saw that one."

"Sure. Actually, I should check to see what I said, too. You want in on the action?"

Hadasaphorus pulled out his phone and checked Twitter. He checked the post and, yes, it indeed described the exact process of getting high off blue. A picture was attached with the tweet showing Hadasaphorus insouciantly pointing to a blue wall. The tweet read:

"first you gotta see the blue. this particular shade here. just look at it. now just tell yourself you will experience the blue. you can't really taste or smell or hear colors. not blue, anyways. the goal is to try. try. focus and you'll get it. that relaxed feeling.

Good luck

"Oh, that's cool. So, that blue wall in the picture gets you high? That's so weird! Want to take me there?" Noguest997 was now fully enveloped in the conversation, willing to risk everything just for a chance of momentary happiness.

"Sure. I can try, at least." Hadasaphorus called on to himself. "Hey, Hadasaphorus."

Bzzzzzzz

Hadasaphorus felt his body shake.

"Take me to that one blue wall!" Hadasaphorus demanded, pointing a finger towards the sun for whatever reason.

Permission Revoked.

>>Hadasaphorus loses ability Teleportation<<

>>Reason: Murder<<

"Murder? What? I didn't murder anyone."