Chapter 22

>>God has joined the chat<<

>>Satan has joined the chat<<

"My child." God and Satan said in unison. Only Satan had a physical body, though. He has apparently completely healed from the literal sunburns that damaged his horn.

"How could you do this?"

"Good job, my child."

Their voices overlapped and Hadasaphorus heard nothing.

"I am proud of you. 25 more humans are now in peace. Thousands more are educated. You've done good." Satan stood proudly, flexing his back and pointing his chin up.

"You cannot just reveal the secrets of life to the World like that! Now, for those who received your message, life is meaningless."

"Life is empty only because you made it that way, God." Satan rebutted, pointing at the sky in anger.

"Do you want to know why I made life meaningless? Why the afterlife is but a pleasurable color? Because I have created other Universes where there is a meaning. Where the answer to the meaning of life is more than a number. Where there is an end to pi. Where there is an ultimate mission for their version of humanity. You think humans are nasty here? Selfish? Go to Monikar II and watch them fight and kill each other to try to get a stupid Jewel." God ranted on. "And I was testing you, Hadasaphorus. Why would I want you to kill people?"

"Why do they want a stupid Jewel?" Hadasaphorus asked, looking at the sky awkwardly.

"Because it's the meaning of life." God said, simply.

"What does that even mean?"

"Nothing."

"That's stupid."

"That's my point."

"Then why create anything?"

A short pause.

"Yeah, why make us suffer existence?!" Satan insisted.

"Well, uh..." God stuttered. "I'm not taking any more questions. As for you, Satan, shut up! I give you freedom from Hell for a little and what's the first thing you do? You fuck everything up!"

Holy shit! God can swear?!

"Yeah, Satan!" Hadasaphorus pointed at Satan, accusatorily.

"I'll get back to you!" God said, angrily. With that, Hadasaphorus put down his arm.

"Satan, you were the one who created Hell. How could you possibly complain? I sentence you back to Hell!" God's voice escalated.

Yes! I'm free.

"Oh, and for exposing the secrets of life, I'm sending you to Hell, too. Enjoy!" God's words rang within Hadasaphorus's ears. You're going to Hell. Hell. Eternal pain.

"You were the one who told me to listen to Satan!"

"Why would I ever want that?" God asked.

"I don't know."

"Exactly."

"Shit."

>>God has left the chat<<

>>Satan has left the chat<<

>>Hadasaphorus has left the chat<<