Chapter 6

Hadasaphorus was in a hotel. He was lying in what seemed to be perhaps the most uncomfortable position of all history of sleeping positions. His face, however, suggested the opposite. Pure, unadulterated relaxation. In any case, as Hadasaphorus got up, he looked around the morbidly trashed hotel room and instead of thinking about those consequences that awaited him, he had an idea. Well, firstly, Hadasaphorus needed to get the hell out of the hotel room. He wasn't about to pay thousands of dollars for the somehow torn walls and ceiling, broken lamps with glass on the floor, and dangling fan.

So, he left. Whatever happened with his credit card or whatever after that was no concern of his. He wanted to know what happened the past few months. To do so, he remembered his Twitter account he created subsequently to receiving Information from God. He checked his phone and Tweets, and this is what he sent out:

totally just getting high off blue

#GHOB

im not kidding guys

In addition to these messages as well as peaceful-but-disgusting-looking pictures of Hadasaphorus's relaxation, he noted he had several messages from an individual called noguest997.

"Hey, sorry to bother you. This is The Interviewer you met with. You know, Noguest997 Matthews. I didn't know how else to reach you. I tried calling and texting you, but you didn't answer. Anyways, remember that whole God thing? I think we should meet up about that."

Also:

"I checked your Twitter account further and it seems that you're really doing great. Experiencing blue, as God said, didn't really turn out to be a lie. But I'd like to get in on this. You know, how'd you do it? How do you get high off a color? Anyways, I'll be waiting. Talk soon."

Hadasaphorus responded to the message.