Changbin is paying

1 week later:

One week has passed since Changbin came over and confessed. I'm feeling so happier now. I don't feel so depressed anymore. Of course, I still have my dark times but they will fade eventually. Changbin officially asked me to be his boyfriend a day after his confession.

We are currently heading to Chan's place, we haven't told them about us yet so they are pretty clueless about why they got invited over. Hyunjin obviously knew about the whole thing, being my best friend of course.

"What are you thinking about love?" Changbin broke me out of my thoughts. "Just about this past week." I replied. He hummed softly and pulled me closer by my waist. I smiled at the cute action.

"You know.... I can never get tired of your smile. It's so true and perfect. It is so bright that you light up every one's day, just seeing your smile gives me energy. I want to make you smile every day cause you seriously deserve the whole world Lee Felix." he said while looking deeply into my eyes.

I was lost for words, the fact that it was so random made it even sweeter. Before I could say anything his soft lips were pressed against mine. His lips are so intoxicating that I'm getting addicted.

He pulled away before it would have gotten heated and smiled. "I love you so much." that's the only thing I could say. "I love you too Lixie." I was smiling so wide I was afraid my cheeks would hurt.

After a couple of minutes we reached Chan's apartment. We knocked on the door and waited a few seconds. Minho opened the door. "Hello guys!" he greeted. He smiled but as soon as he saw us holding hands a wave of confusion ran over him.

We walked in and saw that everyone was chilling in the living room. Hyunjin was talking with Seungmin and Woojin but as soon as he saw us he started smiling like an idiot. Seungmin and Woojin were confused af of course. Jeongin was sitting on Chan's lap. After seeing that, we became the confused ones. Hyunjin just laughed at the sight. He was the one who knew everything apparently.

Jisung was looking back and forth between Hyunjin and I. His facial expressions were legendary. Then reality hit him like a dammn bus...

After a few seconds Minho also started to realize what's going on