Epilogue

It's been over 3 years since Changbin and I got together. We are happily married now and can call ourselves fathers. We adopted a 4 year old boy named Donghyuck. We call him Haechan.

He is the most well-behaved little boy ever. We hardly have any problems with him. He seems to have found an interest in singing. Because he's young, his voice is still high pitched but Changbin says that he could be a great singer when he gets older. His best friend is little Markie, who's the adopted son of Jisung and Minho.

They see eacother every day due to them being in the same class. We obviosly see Minsung every week and we still keep in touch with the others. Chan and Jeongin moved back to Australia, so we don't see them as often.

As far as I know, Seungmin moved in with Hyunjin and Woojin. They are very happy about living with eachother. We visit them every month.

As for jobs, Changbin works as a producer for a big company called JYP. He makes tracks of all kind. I gotta admit, he's great at producing music. He works together with Jisung.

I chose a different path however. I decided to study psychology at university. I wanted to help teens who suffer from the same things I suffered once. I learned from my past and I wanted to help them realize that there is a way out of severe depression.

So far I have helped many kids who have suffered from a mental illness of some sort. My patients are mostly teens. I've come accross many different cases and all of them turned out to have a happy ending.

As I've said before, Jisung works as a producer at JYP with Changbin. As for Minho, he works as a a choreographer. He's a great dancer, I sometimes help him with the dance teaching.

"What are you thinking about love?" Changbin asked. I looked at him and kissed his nose. "I'm glad that you are apart of my life Binnie. I love you and our son so much, you two mean the world to me." I took a deep breath. Then I remembered how I met a dog with a certain name that led to where I am today.

"You know...you will always be my treasure...."

THE END

A/N:

it's offiially the end...

Thank you so much for reading My Treasure.

This book is dedicated to ppankaa_

Once again thank you....