06

@luvanthony: here's to baby hoss for leaving the house

{tagged: @josiehossler}

57,924 likes 783 comments

@username: wait is she jadens sister ?

@username: tag urself. i'm the girl in the back

@username: are they a thing or ??

@josiehossler: @username absolutely NOT

@luvanthony: @josiehossler way to let me down easy 🥺

@username: okay but why is she so pretty

@jadenhossler kinda surprised this happened ngl

@josiehossler: @jadenhossler honestly me too tbh

••••••••••

josie and anthony drove down the road with the windows down singing throwbacks at the top of their lungs. the girl looked over at anthony who had a wide smile on his face before josie stuck her head out of the window and held her hands out. the car slowed down as they approached josie's house. josie stepped out of the car and skipped to the front door with anthony laughing and following behind her. the girl turned around and faced anthony.

"thank you for taking me." josie said as she fought a smile.

"thank you for agreeing." anthony responded before josie walked inside.

anthony turned around to head back to his car but turned back around hoping to hear the front door open and see josie again. the door remained closed and he walked to his car with his hands in his pockets. josie leaned against her front door and bit her lip as she tried to fight a smile. her eyes landed on jaden who was smirking as he scrolled through his phone.

"shut up." josie said which made jaden burst out laughing.

••••••••••

luckily, josie didn't have a first class so she only had three other classes. today was the day her mom got home and she was truly so excited to fill her mom in on everything that happened. josie walked into the school with a headphone in and looked at all of the students. she rolled her eyes at the couples who were all over each other before her headphone was ripped out of her ear. she turned around and saw anthony smiling widely.

"hey, jos." anthony grinned as he held his hands in his pockets.

"hey, anthony?" josie questioned as she continued to walk towards her class.

"are you free after school? i was thinking we could go to the park and—"

"no, anthony. i'm not free. no offense, as fun as yesterday was, it won't happen again. i'm not gonna let myself get hurt by you again." josie snapped as she turned around and faced anthony who's smile dropped. "i gotta go to class. bye, anthony."