16

it had been two months since josie last spoke to anthony. her heart was still shattered. the school year had ended so there was no more hiding in random closets to avoid anthony and chase for josie. jaden, on the other hand, was doing great. he had surpassed one million followers on tiktok and was about to go on tour with the rest of his friends and some new people he had never met. he had asked josie to come with him, but she didn't really want to because she knew anthony would be there.

josie laid in her bed with her phone in hand and scrolled through tiktok. she would occasionally pass anthony but she would quickly swipe it away. the girls door opened and jaden came in with a smile on his face.

"i know you said you don't want to go because of anthony, but i have an idea. you go and whenever it gets too much, i'll send you on the first flight home. and you have always wanted to travel and when are you gonna get another chance like this?" jaden offered before josie sat up and looked at her brother.

"jaden, i—"

"there's no one else i would rather be with than my little sister. please, jos." jaden pleaded as he puckered out his bottom lip.

"if i say yes will you leave my room?" josie asked as she rolled her eyes.

"yes." jaden replied happily.

"fine. i'll go. just be prepared to book a flight as soon as possible for me to come home." josie said as she pulled the covers over her face and fell onto her pillows.

"you do know we leave in the morning, right?" jaden asked.

"yes. i'll pack soon."

••••••••••

@josiehossler: lights on

{tagged: @jadenhossler}

56,726 likes 13,847 comments

@username: wait is she going on tour with jaden

@username: suddenly glad i bought a ticket so i can meet this angel 🥺

@avani: yes girl ! so excited to meet you !

@josiehossler: @avani i'm so excited to meet YOU !! you beautiful clown legend !!!

@username: josvani is it now fellas

@joshrichards: hy

@username: wait ... anthony is gonna be there ....

@paytonmoormeier: couldn't do this without you baby hoss

@josiehossler: @paytonmoormeier 🥰