17

da boyz

jaden

me and josie are here

where are y'all

chase

we're in the lobby

avani

hurry i want to hug josie

i want to hug you 🥺

anthony

josh and i are almost there

josh

i don't think this uber knows what slow breaking is

and our flight got delayed

griffin

they gave out the rooms

payton

pls say i'm with josie

very funny kid

payton

a guy can dream

jaden

dude

griffin

anyways

chase-noen room 132
jaden-josh room 133
griffin-payton 134
anthony-josie 135
avani-madi 136

everyone else is in a separate hotel with the other manager

anthony

um

i'm just gonna room with avani and madi if that's fine

jaden

i forgot they said anthony and josie were the only two

i can switch with you if you want

they aren't letting us do three to a room

yes please

josh i hope you like to cuddle :)

josh

that's a fat bet

i hope you like criminal minds

obviously:)))))

anthony

how are you josie

josh i'm excited to be besties with you

anthony

okay .....

josh

dude me too

jaden

okay we are pulling in stay in the lobby

••••••••••

@josiehossler: hotel gift shops are the move

@josiehossler: hotel gift shops are the move. word.

{tagged: @avani}

67,652 likes 17,935 comments

@username: omg my babies

@avani: I LOVE YOU

@josiehossler: @avani I LOVE YOU MOST

@username: i have a feeling this isn't going to be a good trip for her .....

••••••••••

josie walked into her and josh's hotel room and placed her stuff down on the ground before she fell onto the bed. josh walked out of the bathroom laughing but stopped when he saw josie.

"oh, josie. didn't know you were coming so soon. i thought you were hanging out with avani?" josh said awkwardly.

"avani wanted to take a nap so we just decided to postpone until after the show tomorrow. is that not fine?" josie asked sarcastically as she fought a smile.

"yeah, no. perfectly fine." josh smiled before josie stood up and began to walk to the bathroom, but josh wouldn't let her pass. "there is a bathroom downstairs, ya know?"

"why would i go downstairs when there's one right here?" josie asked as she pushed her way through josh and stopped when she saw anthony standing in the bathroom.

"hey, jos." anthony said awkwardly with a small smile.

josie stood there unable to form words. her mind and heart was racing. after two months, she had finally seen him again. she knew it was bound to happen on tour, but she didn't expect him to be in her bathroom.

"i'll just go." josie said as she stormed out the door and ran towards payton's room.

she banged on the door repeatedly before chase opened the door and quickly dropped his smile. josie got choked up before she ran off again and towards the stairwell. she sat down on the step and tried to catch her breath, but she couldn't. the girl was hyperventilating. tears began to form in her eyes before the door opened.

"shit—sorry. i was just trying to find payton. are you okay?" anthony asked as he sat down next to josie who looked away from him as she continued to have her panic attack. "you're not okay. come here." anthony wrapped his arms around josie and rubbed her back. "you're okay. you're okay."

"i have to go." josie said as she stood up and wiped her eyes.

"where are you going?" anthony asked with furrowed brows.

"i—i dont know. somewhere. just not here." josie said before she ran out the door.