10

school was out for the day for an inservice day which meant josie and jaden had the house and car to do whatever they wanted. josie skipped down the stairs with a smile on her face to see jaden sitting on the couch eating leftover pizza from the night before. the smile on her face soon faded when she thought about what jaden had told her. the girl grabbed her house keys and headed to the door.

"where are you going?" jaden asked through his mouth full of pizza.

"don't worry about it." josie replied as she walked out the door and ran to where anthony's car was parked down the street.

josie got into the car and leaned over and gave a kiss to anthony. anthony smiled as the girl pulled away.

"so, what are we doing today?" josie asked as anthony grabbed her hand and placed a kiss to the back of it.

"you remember the treehouse in my backyard?" josie nodded her head. "well—i'll just save it until we get there."

••••••••••

josie and anthony ran towards the treehouse with their fingers interlaced with one another's. anthony climbed up the ladder first and waiting for josie to get up. the boy stood in front of the door and covered josies eyes before he pushed the door open and uncovered her eyes.

"oh, my god. anthony, when? why?" josie asked in amazement as she looked around the redecorated tree house.

"i figured we could stay here tonight. they just announced that school will be cancelled for the rest of the week because the school flooded because of plumbing. so, what do you say? a sleepover?" anthony asked before josie wrapped her arms around his neck.

"yes, yes, yes. a million times, yes." josie said happily as she kissed his cheek.

"i brought the wifi box out here so we can watch netflix. managed to pay brady twenty bucks to take it." anthony said as he walked over to the bed and grabbed the remote and turned the tv on.

josie walked over to the bed that anthony had set up and fell onto the pillow. anthony turned on criminal minds before he laid down next to josie and pulled her close to his body. the girl gave anthony a soft kiss before she got on top of him and laid her head on his chest.

"you smell good." josie mumbled.

"thank you, jos." anthony smiles before josie rolled off of anthony and stood up to take her sweatshirt off.

josie noticed how anthony's eyes stayed glued on josies figure. she smiled before she faced away from anthony.

"so you're not going to watch the show?" josie asked.

"i'd rather watch you." anthony flirted which made josie throw her sweatshirt at him. "didn't hear a no."

josie laid back down in bed next to anthony and cuddled up to his side.

"that's because i didn't say no. maybe i want you to watch me. all of me." josie teased as she ran her hand to the waistband of anthony's pants.

"only if you want to. in this tree house, we respect women." anthony joked which made josie playfully hit his chest and sit up.

"you're so annoying." josie laughed out.

"but you love me." anthony said as he puckered out his bottom lip.

"ha ha." josie said sarcastically before anthony grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it.

"so tomorrow i think we should go out. just like drive around town and stop at places we think are cool." anthony suggested which made the girl smile and kiss his cheek.

"absolutely."

••••••••••

@josiehossler: got my heart going WHOOSH 🥰😁💙🥺😘😊🤰🏽😻🤘🏼💋

18,005 likes 4,274 comments

@username: i think we all know who this is about

@username: you and chase are so good together

@xlilhuddy: you got my heart going whoosh 🥰

@username: fuck anthony

@username: anthony hurt our bbg we don't like him

@jadenhossler: my beautiful lil sis 🥺

@josiehossler: @jadenhossler fuck off

@josiehossler: @xlilhuddy 🥺

••••••••••

"fuck i need to talk to chase." josie said as she read his comment on her instagram.

"yeah probably not a bad idea if i'm being honest." anthony said sarcastically which made the girl throw her head back and groan.

"i'm just gonna text him." josie said as she looked over at anthony.

"probably not the best way to let him down but if he knows we are together then it won't be pretty for anyone."