12

josie walked into her house and headed for the kitchen to hang her keys up when she saw a note from her mom saying she would be gone for the week. in all honesty, josie was used to her mom being gone all the time. it used to bother her a lot, but it's only brought them closer. because josie and her mom were so much alike, they would always buttheads so it was always better when they got time away.

the girl put the note down before she walked upstairs to her bedroom. she opened the door to see jaden laying in her bed with a movie on and popcorn.

"you're in my room why?" josie asked as she slipped her shoes off and put them away.

"because i wanted to hang out," josie rolled her eyes at jaden, "and most importantly, apologize." jaden said which made josie furrow her eyebrows at him and sit down in bed next to him. "what i said was wrong and completely out of line. i would never think of you like that. ever. and i don't. i could have handled the situation a lot better because i am the big brother and my job is to protect you and bring you up, not down. so, i'm sorry, jos." josie quickly wrapped her arms around her brother and smiled into his chest. "you know i love you, right?"

"does a bear shit in the woods?" jaden and josie both laughed. "of course i know you love me. and i love you. you're my big brother. my job is to get on your nerves."

"i'd say you deserve a raise in that job you are doing so well. what do you say after this we go out and get some dinner. my treat." jaden offered which made josie smile.

"can we go to my favorite diner?" josie asked happily with a wide smile.

"absolutely."

••••••••••

@jadenhossler: your fav siblings r back 2gether 🤠 (ps this place isn't all that bad) #missedmysis #josiesmellz #shesgrumpybcthefoodisnthereyet #enjoy #hashtag

236,083 likes 19,635 comments

@username: you love to see it

@username: make a tiktok with her ugly

@paytonmoormeier: you do indeed love to see it

@jadenhossler: @paytonmoormeier facts

@username: imagine being this cute

@josiehossler: u got enough hashtags there bud

@jadenhossler: @josiehossler idk, do u ?

@luvanthony: word

@username: uh hello anthony ?

@username: coming back to get his girl i see

@username: u know anthony may have been as ass to her before but we rlly don't know what's going on with them