The Camera

Ji Eun's POV

               So, today is the day Wooshin and I are going out. I can't believe this is because of 1 miserable photo. *It's ok. Do it for the marks.* I thought to calm myself down. We planned to meet out at the front gate at 11am and now is only 10:30am so I have half an hour left. I was staring at my closet mentally picking out my outfit and finally decided on this.

               After that, I went on to apply some light makeup when someone knocked on my door. "Come in." I said and the door opened. I looked to see my brother standing at the door. "My my. Where is my little sister going today?" he said as he leaned against the door frame. "The National Museum." I stated. "A date perhaps?" he smirked. "No. It's merely for a stupid photo." I frowned. "What photo?" he asked. "For a project. I have to take a photo of the artifact together with the person I'm paired with." I explained.

               "And who is that lucky person?" he asked. "Kim Wooshin. Oh, and just to let you know, he's our new neighbour." I informed. "Wow, isn't that interesting." he smirked. "Shut up." I frowned and he left. "10:50am" showed the clocked."Eomma, I'll be off now." I said as I was putting on my shoes. "Araso. Be careful ok." said mum and I hummed in response. I opened the front door and saw Wooshin already waiting outside.

               *Hmm, not bad.* I thought as I quickly walked over to him. "Hey." I greeted. "Hey." he replied. "You're out early. Excited eh?" I teased as we started walking. "Yeah, right. I forgot my watch was 5 minutes earlier." he said as he narrowed his eyes at me. "Whatever you say~" I smirked earning a glare from him. After that, the rest of the journey was a silent one. I mean, we're not even close in the first place so yeah. Soon enough, we reached the museum.

               "Wah." I breathed out as I looked around in aww. "Close your mouth or you'll catch a fly." said Wooshin as he walked past me. I quickly closed my mouth and glared at his back. He walked towards the directory and scanned it. "It's at the 1st floor, just further inside." he said after a while. I nodded and followed his lead. After walking past a few sections, we finally saw the pagoda.