The New Enemy

Ji Eun's POV

               "Mmmrrghh" I stretched as I sat up in bed. I looked at the clock on the wall to see that it's 9:15am. *Another day at home...* I sighed. On the day of the incident, my mum brought me to the doctor and he told me to rest for 2 days. I did say that it wasn't necessary as I didn't get hurt that badly but he still insisted, so yeah.

               "Good morning, eomma." I greeted as I entered the kitchen. Mum was making pancakes and scrambled eggs for breakfast today. "Morning, sweetheart. Take a seat. Breakfast is almost ready." she said and I took a seat at the dining table as I yawned. Mum then placed the pancakes and eggs on the table and sat down in front of me. "How are you feeling?" she asked. "I'm fine. Don't worry." I said and gave her a reassuring smile.

-Later that evening-

               "I'm so boreeeeeeeed." I breathed out as I laid in bed. I have just ended the phone call with Eunwoo which lasted for 2 hours. We talked about school stuff and what not. I then rolled over and buried my face into the pillow. Just then, a noise could be heard from the balcony. *Must be that idiot.* I thought as I got up and went over to the balcony. Yeap, of course it was.

               Wooshin smirked at me as I got out. "How are you?" he asked. "I'm fine, thanks for asking." I answered. "How many rest days did you get?" he asked. "2 days. Coming back to school tomorrow." I answered and he nodded his head. "Why? Miss me that much already?" I asked with a playful smirk. "No. I just wanted to know how many days of peace I have left but sadly, you're coming back tomorrow." he said and let out a breath of exasperation. "Mhmm." I chuckled. "Well, then. Go rest and see you tomorrow." he said. "Ok. Night." I said and lifted my arms of the railing. "Night." he replied and I gave him a small smile before entering my room.

-Next day-

               "Princess!!!!!" greeted Eunwoo enthusiastically as I stepped out of the gates. I laughed and shook my head in amusement. "Good morning to you too." I giggled. Eunwoo smiled and ruffled my hair. "Feeling better?" he asked as we started walking. "Yeap. Much better." I smiled brightly. "Good." he replied with a smile. Just then, the gate in front of us swung open and Wooshin stepped out.

               "Morning!" I greeted. Wooshin looked at me and raised his hand in acknowledgement. He then shifted his eyes towards Eunwoo. I looked at Eunwoo to see him staring straight back at Wooshin. *Erm, is it just me or did the air just got tense?* I thought as I looked back and forth between the two males. "Well, err. Do you want to go to school together?" I asked Wooshin. His eyes then shifted towards me.

               Seconds later, he replied, "Maybe next time." and walked away. *Ok, did I missed anything?* I thought as I watched Wooshin walking away then looked at Eunwoo who was doing the same. Eunwoo then looked at me and said, "Let's get going." then started walking again. *Something weird is going on between them.* I thought but then shrugged it off and followed Eunwoo.

               "Welcome back, Jieun!" "Jieun! You're back!" "Good to see you again!" "Omo, Jieun ah! Are you feeling better?" My classmates swarmed towards me as soon as I entered the classroom. "I'm fine guys. It's good to be back!" I giggled and walked towards my seat. As I sat down I happened to glance towards Wooshin's desk and found him looking at me. However, he slowly looked away and I frowned. The way he looked at me seemed like he has something to say but it was probably just me.