The Flashbacks

Ji Eun's POV

               "Mrs Jang! How could you make a male and female be tent mates? Is that allowed??" I asked frantically. "Well, I wasn't the one who came up with the list but I do trust you guys." she said with shrug. *How could she be so calm? We're teenagers!* I thought as I frowned. "Relax, it's not like I even want to do anything to you." said Wooshin with chuckle. I narrowed my eyes then walked off to the tent we were assigned to.

               Turns out the tent was a little further in then the rest but there were other tents around of course. I sighed and entered the tent. Inside, there were two sleeping bags. *Hmm... Right or left?* I thought. I was about to place my bag on the right one when Wooshin came in and beat me to it. 

               "I'm taking this one." he said as he stucked his tongue out. *This guy!!!!!* I thought as I breathed in deeply to calm myself from flaring up. "Whatever." I said as I rolled my eyes and threw my bag over to the left. "It's not good to throw stuffs." said Wooshin with a smirk. "Shut up!" I glared as I sat down on the sleeping bag.

-A while later-

               "Ok, class. So now we're going to start the first activity or game called "Synchronisation". Basically, you guys will be in pairs, legs tied together and will have to complete one whole lap of these obstacles." said Mrs Jang as she gestured to the obstacle area. There were like 5 different obstacles that looks easy. Well, if it was an individual race.

               "So now, please get in your pairs." she instructed and I immediately went to Eunwoo. "Nuh uh uh. Not your own partner. Your assigned tent mate." she said. "Sorry, I must have forgotten to tell you guys that. Technically, your tent mate is also your partner for the whole trip." she added with an innocent smile. 

               *Seriously...* I frowned as my right leg and Wooshin's left leg got tied up. "So its the top aces together again huh..." "I bet it's fate!" "You know, they actually look good as a couple huh?" My brows twitched at that late comment. *Seriously, these guys have nothing better to do.*

               "Ok, everybody ready?" asked Mrs Jang. "You'll start with your right, I start with my left." said Wooshin in a quick manner. "On your mark, get set, go!" As soon as the race started, we we're already lagging behind. Why? Simply because our legs could not coordinate. "Yah! You said you'd start with your left!" I exclaimed as we struggled to get up. "I did! You were too slow!" he replied. We kept arguing and in the end, we gave up and untied the rope. That continued for the rest of the activities. We could just not work as one.

               "You know, you two should work harder." said Mrs Jang as she watched the others. "We simply don't go well with each other." "We're incompatible." said the both of us while nodding our heads in agreement. "Really?" questioned Mrs Jang. I took a glance to see her smiling to herself. *What's wrong with her?* I thought as I shrugged.

               Soon enough, it got dark and was time to have dinner. *Finally I get to run away from that idiot.* I thought as I looked around for Eunwoo with my tray of food in hand. *Wonder where he is....* I thought as I scanned the surroundings. *Ah, there he is!* I cheered mentally the moment I saw him.