The Childhood Memory

Ji Eun's POV

               Today is Sunday and I was getting ready to go out to the library to meet Wooshin and compile our research. I was fixing my hair when suddenly, something was thrown at my balcony door. *What was that?* I frowned and went to open the balcony curtains. "What are you doing?" I asked as I stepped out to the balcony.

               Apparently, it was Wooshin who had been throwing things at my balcony to get my attention. "I don't think I can go out today." he said. "Why not?" I raised an eyebrow. "I'm a vampire, I can't go out in the day. The sun burns." he said sarcastically in monotone. "What does it look like?" he added as he shook his body that was covered with a blanket. "Oh." I said.

               "You caught a cold?" I asked. "Well, what do you think?" he said as he narrowed his eyes. "Fine fine. Then what about the report?" I sighed. "I'll just email you my research then you compile it." he said. "So i'm gonna do the report myself?" I said narrowing my eyes. "Well, its your fault I got sick!" he rebutted. *He's got a point.* I thought as I sighed. "Fine." I said. "I'll give you my email then. Send your research to me by 12pm." I said. "Yes, ma'am." teased Wooshin. I rolled my eyes and entered my room.

-Next day-

               "So how did it go?" asked Eunwoo as he sat beside me during lunch. "Ok, I guess. He's quite cooperative." I shrugged. "So you're starting to find him nice then?" he said as he raised an eyebrow. "No! Well- urgh. A little bit." I groaned. "Hmm, so anything interesting happened?" he probed. "Well..." my voice trailed as I recalled him resting on my shoulders and those short moments which made my heart race. I shook my head to snap back to reality and answered, "Well, not really." "Hmm. If you say so." said Eunwoo with a shrug.

               Talking about Wooshin, I didn't see him in school today. *Did that idiot caught a really bad flu?* I frowned. Just then, I felt something soft poking in between my brows. I looked to see Eunwoo's finger poking my forehead. "Keep frowning like that and you'll age faster." he teased. I glared at him as I slapped his finger away. "What's bothering you?" he asked. "Nothing much... Just thinking of what to eat for dinner." I answered which, was a lie. I just didn't want to tell him I was actually worried about that idiot.

-Later that evening-

               I stretched as I completed my assignment. I then looked at the other set of assignments which was at the side. I sighed and looked over to the balcony. *Is he asleep?* I wondered as I made my way over to the balcony. I looked to see that the curtains were all closed but the lights were on. I looked around and picked up a small stone that was laying on the ground then threw it at his balcony door. It made a sound as it made contact. Almost immediately, I heard shuffling in his room and a shadow could be seen approaching the balcony.

               The curtains shifted a little and Wooshin peeked through. I saw him frowned as he mouthed, "What do you want?" I then mouthed back, "Assignments." I saw him sigh before he opened the door and stepped out. I noticed he was still all wrapped up in his blanket. I admit, he looked cute all wrapped up like that but whatever. "Where is it?" he asked as he let out a yawn. I quickly went back in to take his set of assignments and stepped out again. "Here. Assignments to be handed in by this Friday." I informed as I passed the papers over to him. "Thanks." he said as he flipped through the papers.