The Final Exam

Ji Eun's POV

               *x=6y+8 so therefore... Aish, this guy.* I thought as I sighed. "Ya, can you stop staring and revise?" I said as I looked at Wooshin who had been staring at me for the past 10 minutes. We were in my room, revising for the final exams. "I just can't help it. You look really attractive when you concentrate like that." he smiled. "I could stare at you all day. I don't care if I fail." he added. "Omo omo. Stop being all mushy and start revising." I said as I hit his forehead lightly with my pen.

               "Fine fine. But first... A kiss. To motivate me." he smiled cheekily. "A kiss... Sure. After you finish revising and pass the small quiz i'll be giving you later." I smiled. "What? No! I want a kiss now." he pouted and crossed his arms. *Aish, this guy.* I thought as I shook my head. "Nope. Not until you revise for 3 hours." I said. "I don't wanna wait 3 hours for my kiss!" he frowned. "Then you won't get any that way." I said with a shrug. "Fine! But the kiss better be rewarding." he said and I nodded. Wooshin clucked his tongue before flipping his book and started revising.

               Yeap, Wooshin and I have been dating for 2 months now. I seriously didn't expect him to be this childish especially when it comes to kisses. I found it cute though and not to mention that he's a really good kisser *cough cough*. As for Eunwoo, he was really happy for me and supported our relationship. Him and Wooshin are getting along quite well. Of course my mum knows about us as well and was really thrilled when I told her but as for Jiho oppa... Not as thrilled. As expected.

-3 hours later-

               "Good, you passed. 8.5/10." I said and clapped. I looked up to see Wooshin staring at me expectantly with his arms folded. "What?" I smiled teasingly. "So, where's my rewarding kiss?" he said raising an eyebrow. I chuckled before I scooted closer to him. I leaned forward and looked into his eyes. Wooshin was still looking at me expectantly and I decided to tease him like I normally do. Kekeke. I leaned in and pecked his lips. "What the- You call that rewarding?" he said, baffled. "Well, in my context... Yes." I smiled and he frowned. "I'm not satisfied. Again." he demanded.

               "How about... No." I smiled and quickly got up to run away. "Ya!" he called out and went after me. I was about to reach my door when Wooshin captured me into his arms and turned me around to face him. "Where do you think you're going?" he smirked before leaning in and latched his lips on mine naturally. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer by the waist and deepened the kiss. Damn he gives such good kisses.

               "Ehem." said someone and we broke away quickly. "Ya! Don't you know how to knock?" I said glaring at Jiho. Way to interrupt the moment. Tsk. "Well, that rule doesn't apply when there's a wolf in my sister's room." he said as he looked over at Wooshin. I glanced at Wooshin to see him looking down in embarrassment. 

               I sighed before asking, "What do you want?". "Mum's calling for dinner." he replied. "So get your butts out both of you." he said sternly. "N-ne, hyung." stuttered Wooshin as he scurried out. "Next time, knock." I said as I was going out of my room. "Whatever, you two can continue to eat each others faces after dinner as dessert. " he said with a smirk. "Shut up!" I glared and quickly went over to Wooshin who's face was turning red.

-The next day-

               "Morning, sunshine." greeted Wooshin as I stepped out of the gate. "Morning, 'Ice Prince'." I said with a giggle. "Why am I the 'Ice Prince'?" he questioned. "Well, you always have your poker face on thus, the nickname 'Ice Prince'." I explained as I poked his cheek. Wooshin chuckled and pinched my cheek in response. "Where's Eunwoo?" he asked. "He said to go on without him." I informed. "Ah, i see. Well, then. Shall we?" he smiled as he took my hand and intertwined our fingers. I giggled as we started walking.