37; The Event.

I woke up to the feeling of soft kisses against my neck and a quiet mumbling of my name. I fluttered my eyes open, a small smile playing on my lips as I recognised the lips that were pressing against my neck. "Justin," I smiled my voice slightly raspy, he hummed and snuggled close behind me underneath the duvet. "When did you get here?" I asked turning over and cuddling into his bare chest.

"Like... Ten minutes ago," he mumbled, his hand running over the dip of my waist to my hip.

"What time is it?" I asked, realising it was dark in the room. I swear I fell asleep with the lights on. Justin probably turned them off.

"One," he mumbled, his hand creeping around the back of me and running over the material of the pink lace panties I was wearing for him. He groaned quietly, cupping my ass and giving it a squeeze making a heat begin between my legs. He nudged my cheek with his nose and I tilted my head up, feeling his soft lips brush against my top lip then kiss me fully, soft pecks at first just to wake me up properly. I took a deep breath, lifting my hand to touch his jaw gently as our lips moved together. He moaned quietly as I moved my hand around to touch the back of his head, running my fingers through the soft hair. He moved, gently pushing me back and then hovering over me as I lay down flat, moving between my legs as they bent either side of him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, our lips moving together slowly but passionately, the sound of our lips separating and connecting filling the room as Justin's hand held him up, so he didn't crush me. The lower half of my body was already prepared for what was going to happen in the near future where as my head was still in a haze of sleep, I wasn't sure if this was a dream or not but it felt real enough. I moaned lightly into the kiss as Justin's crotch brushed against mine as my legs wrapped around his hips. "Baby," Justin groaned, leaning up from the kiss and brushing his lips against my jaw and kissing down my neck. I moaned quietly, cupping his head to my neck as he kissed me sensually, his wet lips pressing against my skin as they searched for my sweet spot slowly.

My eyes fluttered closed as Justin sucked on my skin, the tingles of pleasure travelling through my veins and down to wear I craved him. I squirmed underneath him, licking my lips hungrily as Justin sucked hard, his teeth then latching on and nibbling before he sucked with his lips again. I clenched my thighs together, caressing the back of his head as he leant up, capturing my lips again, kissing me hard but slowly as his tongue slid back into my mouth. He moaned deeply into the kiss as I caressing his shoulders, neck and hair with my eager fingers the heat between my legs growing. Justin pushed his hips into me, a spark of pleasure rippling up my back causing a moan to escape as our lips separated for a second then connected again.

I rolled us over, Justin's hands running over my sides and my hips before sliding over the curve of my ass and squeezing, a rumbling groan coming from his throat as we continued to kiss passionately. Small, airy moans escaped both of us as I gently rubbed myself on Justin's crotch, the bulge underneath his boxers growing harder with each second that past. Justin caressed my body eagerly, our kiss getting faster as our tongues slid together eagerly. "Babe," Justin said as our lips separated for a second then connected again. I hummed, feeling Justin pushing my hips up from where they were over his hips. I pulled away from the kiss, my pony tail falling over my shoulder nearly into Justin's face as he looked down between us, "bring your body up here," he said, his voice raspy and deep. I lifted my hips, slightly confused at what he was asking but moved my hips up his body, my chest moving up and down a little heavier. Justin held the tips of my thighs in place and shuffled down and it finally clicked at what he was doing,

My heart jumped in excitement and I pulled my shirt up a little as he kissed the inside of my thighs, brushing his slightly wet lips against my heated skin. I watched him with a lustful gaze as he touched the fabric of my lacy panties and rubbed my covered clit with his thumb, his eyes trained on what his hands were doing with a heavy lidded stare. I could feel the moisture building even more between my legs as Justin slid my panties to the side. I bit my lip in anticipation as Justin's lips neared my sex that was hovering above his face, nearly dripping in arousal.