45; A little lighter.

Ugh, my day off. Thank god.

It was Friday morning, around midday when I woke up by myself from a full beautiful twelve hour sleep. I hadn't seen Justin this week, if you're wondering where he is. His schedule had basically doubled and he has basically no free time from Monday to Friday since he's preparing to start releasing music and promoting his album... I'm so excited for him so I don't really mind. I stretched out, rolling into my stomach and letting out a little squeak and my body trembled in delight.

I rolled onto my back again, reaching for my phone and checking what messages I had gotten. I smiled at a good morning one from Justin, doing his normal adorable thing of saying how he hoped I had a good day and he'd let me know when he could see me. I replied, wishing him a good day and sent lots of love heart emojis. I flung my silk duvet back and sat up, tightening my pony tail and hopping out of bed in a strangely good mood.

I opened my bedroom door, the smell of bacon wafting in and making my stomach rumble. I padded barefoot across the wooden floorboards down the hall towards the living/kitchen area and pushed the sliding door to the side and walked in, the radio playing in the background, mixing in with the sizzling of bacon as my sister stood in her pyjamas and made breakfast as her and Kyle talked in the kitchen. "Morning guys," I grinned, basically bouncing as I walked and opened the fridge, getting some orange juice out and then getting a glass.

"Morning," Emily smiled, her bed hair sticking out in random places, no make-up on her face but she still glowed happily. It had been a week since her and Kyle got engaged and their even more loved up than before. I just thank god the walls aren't thin or they're being quiet when they... show how much they love each other at night. "Pancakes?" Emily offered, lifting the pan.

"Yes please," I smiled, taking a seat at the breakfast bar and sipping my orange juice and scrolled through tumblr, answering questions I got in my messages and updating my followers on how my morning was going since nearly a hundred people asked. I can't even deal with how popular my tumblr has gotten, it's probably to do with how many times Justin has repeatedly liked something I had posted and still doesn't understand how people can see his liked posts but whatever, I gave up explaining the first two times. I had just over ten thousand followers now... I felt so famous it was unreal. I know I wasn't but it was nice to post a selfie and get nearly a thousand plus reblogs. There was the hate as well but I never responded to that... no point really. I don't want mean comments on my blog so I just delete them.

"So Lily, Kyle is going up to his parents for the day and I have some things to get today... I was wondering if you wanted to come," Emily said after she placed some pancakes with bacon strips and Canadian maple syrup in front of me.

"Sure," I smiled, locking my phone and putting it next to my plate and moving my pony tail back over my shoulder. "What do you need to get?"

"I'm getting my belly button pierced," Emily grinned, tying her hair up in a bun. "I'm also getting a dog," she added, "I think it would be a nice addition to our little apartment family," she giggled as I gaped at her.

"A puppy? Are we getting a puppy?" I asked quickly, Emily chuckled quietly at my excitement and smiled. I squealed quietly and snatched up my phone, texting him and informing him that I was getting a little baby doggy. Oh my god, I love dogs. I'm so excited.

"We're adopting one, we're gonna have a look down at the shelter," She said, "I'm gonna go get ready now, be ready in half an hour please." She said whilst putting some bacon into a sandwich and walking out. I basically shoved my breakfast down my throat and hurried back to my room, laying out my outfit for the day, cute ripped denim booty shorts and a normal pink vest, the large white Acne jumper that Justin bought me over the top. I showered, leaving my hair dry since I washed it yesterday night. I got dressed, did my natural make-up, filling in my eyebrows and dusting the underside of my cheekbones with a little bronzer to make them stand out. "Lily!" I heard Emily shout as I smeared lip balm over my bottom lip whilst stuffing a few basics needs into my handbag.