38; Secrets.

During the fashion show I sat with Justin on one said, my sister on the other. I couldn't help the paranoia sitting on my shoulders as I sat here, feeling eyes on my back and on the side of my face every time Justin leant towards me to comment on what the models were wearing. I don't know if this makes me a bad person but I really, really didn't want to be landed as being 'Justin's next catch' right now. I loved him to pieces but his reputation in the media with girls isn't good. He is a sweetheart, I know he is but I didn't want my name plastered all over gossip website headlines and over people's tweets as they dragged everything I was self-conscious about. I went to stand up, deciding I needed the loo, only to be stopped by Justin whose hand was on my arm, "I'm going to the loo,"

"Oh, I'll take you," he said, going to get up but I shook my head,

"I know where it is," I smiled, patting his shoulder in a friendly way. His eyebrows furrowed and he sat back properly. I slipped out from the venue after being watched by people who thought they were being discreet and made my way to the toilets in a little corridor next to the main basement area. The walls were painted black, matching the floors, the toilets were the same... the interior a little grubby but it wasn't disgusting. I hitched up my dress, bunching up the material around my waist and sat down, letting out a long sigh as the trickle of water filled my ears.

The music from the show was thumping quietly from here, I recognised the song to be Heavy Metal and Reflective by Azealia Banks and smirked... this was my sister's favourite song, I should have expected it to be in the show. I finished up, washing my hands and opening the door after drying my hands and saw Sarah walking towards me, "Oh my god," she began in a rush making my eyes widen, "Did you see who I got a fucking have to date?" she spat in a hiss and I shook my head, smirking already. "He is literally forty years old, I am not kidding."

"Shit," I chuckled,

"Oh shut up," she whined, "You get to date your fucking boyfriend," she muttered, sifting through her clutch for her make up. "Eric started off the bidding at twenty dollars, I literally am going to hunt him down when he's sleeping. Anyway, I have to re-apply this lipstick or I'm going to start looking as if I am worth twenty dollars." She giggled as I grinned, "See you later," she smiled, holding up the front of her dress and walking towards the toilet.

I carried on, walking back into the dark venue with the bright white catwalk in the middle, a long line down the centre of the room. There were rows of benches on either side, the same white luminous plastic like the catwalk stage. I shuffled back to sit next to Justin and took the champagne glass from his hand and took a sip. "Do you want one?" Justin asked, letting my freely sip his drink then hand it back.

"No, I'm not drinking tonight," I said in a huff, moving the hair that was free from my bun over my shoulder. We continued to watch the show, the music thumping as models walked up and down with extravagant dark make up and their hair done in strange ways, the clothes standing out. When a new line walked out people clapped, smiling and whispering to each other that made my sister beam with pride. The clothes were beautiful, honestly, you couldn't take your eyes of them when they appeared. Each thing was different, nothing really looked the same but in a way they all flowed perfectly together. There was a black leather jacket that caught my eye with Kid Villan spray painted on the back in white... ooo, I want that jacket.

When the show was over everyone made the way upstairs, going into the store where there were more drinks being served with small snacks. I stood quietly next to Justin as people came up and shook his head, introducing themselves, taking pictures. Everyone basically ignored me as the spoke to Justin, not even bothering to shake my hand or even glance in my direction. I rolled my eyes as the fifth person droned on about their lives and walked away, slipping through the little sea of people towards where I saw Sarah and Eric talking. I rubbed my forehead as I came to stand next to Sarah, "Do you want to come out tonight with us?" She smiled, sipping her champagne that had a raspberry at the bottom.